Tara C. - Sure Thing

Requested by Damon2010 !

Sure Thing - Miguel

Fem!oc x Tara Carpenter

This one isn't as good as the last one, sorry. I promise the next one will be better!

_______________

Tara Carpenter POV:

I grab Y/ns hand as we walk through the streets of New York. This place still scares me after the attacks. I slightly squeeze her hand as I look around at all the dark alleys.

"Hey, you okay?" She asks.

I look at her and smile.

"Oh, yeah. I'm just a little anxious about being out here again."

"There's no need to be scared. They're all dead now. Plus, I'll keep you safe."

"And I will keep you safe."

She smiles as she kisses me.

"We should get back home. I'm getting a little tired." Y/n yawns.

"Yeah. It gets creepy around here when it's dark."

"Mhm."

"Come on!!" I laugh as we run hand in hand down the street.

I watch as a car stops just as we run in front of it, we almost get hit but make it to the other side of the street.

"Holy shit, we almost got hit!" Y/n pants.

"I know!" I laugh as I stick my middle finger up at the guy yelling us.

"Fucking idiots!" The guy yells.

"Suck it, motherfucka!!" I yell as I put both my fingers up.

"Yeah!" Y/n joins.

We both laugh as we run off and back to our apartment.

As we get in the building, we're out of breath. We make it up to our room and lock the door behind us.

"That was a rush." I laugh.

"No kidding." Y/n giggles.

I walk over to our small kitchen and open the fridge door. There's a pizza box sitting in the middle cupboard.

I grab it and put it on the island. I close the fridge and then open it. It's half eaten. There's only cheese left.

"Want a piece of pizza, babe?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry."

"Me too." I say, grabbing 2 paper plates.

I put a slice of pizza on each plate, and then I put one on the microwave. Once it's finished heating up, I put the other.

After it finishes, Y/n comes over to the kitchen.

"Here," I say, pushing the plate toward her.

"Thank you, my love."

"Yeah, no problem, princess."

I watch as her face turns red from the nickname.

We both start eating. When I finish, I stare at the beautiful girl in front of me. She's so pretty. I don't deserve her.

I looked at Y/n, there's practically hearts in my eyes.

"You're such a pretty girl." I smile as I grab her hand and kiss the top of it, right in the center.

"You're way prettier. And I'm not gonna fight about this because you are so much prettier, my love." She laughs.

I giggle, go to the other side of the island, and hug her.

"Black cat and golden retriever." She whispers in my ear.

I look at her with a confused face.

"Personitaly wise. You're more introverted and chill. Meanwhile, I'm extroverted, playful, and very outgoing." She explains.

"Mm, I get it." I nod.

"If you be the cash, I'll be the rubber band." I whisper, inching closer toward her, again.

"If you be the match, I will be a fuse," She adds.

"Boom." I smile.

"Painter baby, you could be the muse."

She looks up at me and laughs.

"That one was a little cheesy, but alright. I'll go with it. I'm the reporter, baby. You could be the news."

"Cause you're the cigarette, and I'm the smoker."

"True. We raise a bet, 'cause you're the joker." Y/n smiles as she kisses my cheek.

"Checked off. You are the chalk, and I could be the blackboard."

"You can be the walk, and I could be the talk."

"I got faith in you and I, so put your pretty little hand in mine." I mumble as I grab her hand again.

I watch as she smiles.

"Sun and moon."

"Exactly. That's us. You're sun, and I'm moon."

"That's right, my love."

"I'm always right." I joke.

...