| *Amber F. - Oxytocin |

Fem!oc x Amber Freeman

Oxytocin - Billie Eilish

.

"I wanna make you yell."

.

"I wanna do bad things to you, don't wanna treat you well."

__________
__________

Summary #1:

Amber, your girlfriend of 5 years, invites you over to her house since you guys were paired up and had to do a science project on astrology.

_______________

Amber Freeman POV:

I watched as Y/n wrote down notes about the project. I just sat there, mesmerized by the beautiful girl beside me.

"Amber, since you just want to stare at your girlfriend for the whole class, I'm moving you next to Wes."

My eyes widened as I furrowed my eyebrows.

A loud "Ooh" erupted from the class, nobody thought the teacher knew about us.

"What the fuck, i was looking at the notes, and plus we're partners, we're gonna have to sit together if we want to work on this project." I stand up, trying to protest.

"I also don't agree with this seat change." Wes stood up.

"Sit your ass back down." I demanded, annoyed.

"Yes, ma'am." He immediately sat back down.

Laughing came from some students, but I ignored them.

"Amber Freeman, watch your mouth! And you two can work after school at one of your houses."

"I'm not moving."

"Then I'm sending you to the principals office."

"Still not moving." I groaned, crossing my arms over one another.

I felt a hand on my hip, I looked down at Y/n.

"Amber, please. Just go, I don't want you to get into more trouble."

"You seriously want Chad to sit next to you?"

"Come on, Ambs. He's my friend, and he's really nice. Just go sit next to Wes so you don't have to go to the principals office."

"Ooh, her hand's on Ambers hip! What's the next step? Taking off your clothes?" A boy laughed, Elliot.

He was the class Clown. I didn't find him funny at all. He always made jokes about mine and Y/ns relationship. Maybe that's how the teacher found out about Y/n and I.

I looked to the back of the class where he was sitting. I watched as everybody around us got their phones out.

I beat him up in the 9th grade, I thought that he wouldn't mess with me anymore, I guessed wrong.

"You messed up." A girl said.

__________

.

***
Y/n L/n POV:

My eyes widened as I looked up at Amber, I grabbed her hand but was too late. She was already running toward Elliot.

"Amber!" I got up, accidently knocking over my chair.

I watched as she punched the kid in the face, making the chair fall back with him in it.

"You bitch!" He yelled.

"Hey! Stop!" The teacher yelled but was interrupted by the other students yelling.

"Fight, fight, fight!"