Amber F. - Crazy Girls

Crazy Girls - TOOPOOR

Masc!oc x Amber Freeman

.

"Said he likes crazy girls, but he hates when I act crazy."

.

Summary:

You made a promise to your girlfriend, Amber, that you would love her even if she was crazy, but while you were at her house, you found a mask of Ghostface, the killer that's been killing your friends and people around you.

_______________

3rd Person POV:

"Promise me you'll love me forever?" Amber asked.

You looked up at her, smiling as you thought she was joking. The expression on her face seemed serious. You guess you were wrong.

"I promise I'll love you forever." You smiled.

"Even if I was crazy?" She asked, which made you think that she was joking now.

You chuckled as you looked up from your phone. Still, no smile was seen on your girlfriends face.

You thought about it for a second.

"Even if you were crazy. I'd probably even love you more. Crazy girls are probably better than normal, sane girls." You joked, laughing as you gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

She laughed quietly as she smiled.

"Very funny."

_______________

You've recently had a feeling that Amber has been hiding something from you. Like she was cheating. You were at her house, so now was the perfect time to search for anything to prove that she was. You just needed her to leave.

"I'll be right back, I need to pick up something!"

What a coincidence.

"Okay!" You yelled back as you sat on the edge of her bed, looking around her room.

She was a big horror fan. She had every Stab movie poster, except for the 8th one. Maybe she didn't like that one.

You caught yourself going off task. You needed to do this now.

As you got up, you looked in the drawers of her nightstand. The first one had art's and crafts stuff. The second one had a... toy..

And the 3rd one had clothes. Nothing that was proof of her cheating or anything.

In her closet was the second place you checked. There were clothes, towels, and hoodies. Maybe on the shelf above the clothes?

You stood up straight but still looked up, books, notebooks, and more towels.

You sighed as you sat down on her bed, relieved that Amber wasn't cheating, but then you realized the last place you hadn't checked.

Under the bed. You stood up again, then got on your hands and knees.

Looking under the bed, you saw more books, and a... black shoe box? You reached your arm under the bed, grabbing it.

As you got it out from under the bed, you sat back on your heels, placing the box on the floor in front of you.

As you looked at the box, you reached your hand out. You hesitated to open it, but you had to. This was the last thing you had to check before you could make sure Amber wasn't hiding anything.

Closing your eyes tightly shut, you opened the box. As you opened one of your eyes, you saw something in the box. It was black and white, mostly white, though. The black was fabric, and the white was.. you didn't even know what material it was.