Sidney P. - Sky Like Dreams

Requested by OrngsRGood !

Sky Like Dreams - CNML

Fem!oc x Sidney Prescott

.

"She asked me, what have I become?"

.

Summary:

Following the events of Scream 4, Sidney and her (girlfriend, friend?) Make it to the finale, Act 3.

_______________

Y/n POV:

"Kirby?" Sidney asks from beside me.

I hear her stumble back as Charlie grabs her, putting her in a head lock. I rush to help her, but...

"If you move, I'll slit her throat!" He threatens.

I put my hands up in surrender as I take a few steps back.

"Okay, okay."

I look beside me. There's a vase on a table in the hallway.

I quickly grab it and smash it on Charlie's head, careful not to hit Sid.

"Run!" I yell, grabbing her hand as I watch Charlie stumble into the wall.

Hand in hand, we run down the hall, going for the door until Sidney falls back, getting stabbed by a person in a familiar Ghostface costume.

The person pulls the knife out as Sidney stumbles back and into my arms. I grab her, placing her back on her feet as I stand in front of her.

I watch as the person takes the mask off.

"Jill?!" I ask, shocked.

"Hello, Sidney. Y/n. Surprised?" She says in a soft voice.

We stare at her, I see the betrayal in Sidneys eyes as I look behind me to check on her.

"Watch this." My gaze returns back to Jill, then her hands as she moves the mask to her other hand, revealing a camera in the other.

"This is the part, my dear cousin, when the cameras... turn off." She raises the small camera to her face, then presses a button on the side, which makes a quiet 'beep!' Sound.

"What the fuck? You're sick, doing this to your cousin." I grow more mad as I watch her smile.

I hear Sidney grunt behind me. I immediately turn around as I see Charlie grabbing her by the hair. As I turn, I feel Jill's hands on my hair.

"Fuck you!" I yell, trying to get out of her grip.

They move the both of us into the kitchen.

"Charlie." Jill says loudly, like she wants him to do something.

Charlie lets go of Sidneys hair, and Jill does the same to me. They throw us into the kitchen.

"It's already taken care of." He responds, grabbing another small camera from his pocket, practically shoving it in our faces.

"Man, I got great footage of my Robbie kill. Better than Jenny, Marnie, or Olivia, even!" He says, putting the camera down and going to the pantry.

"You recorded all of them?" I ask.

"Of course we did! That's what you need to do to film a movie, right?" Charlie asks sarcastically.

"We're not filming a movie. And that's good, Charlie. We'll cut and upload it later and make it all traceable to Trevor." Jill holds the knife to my chin, staring me in the eyes.