*Liv M. - In My Room

Requested by SeanJones832 !!

Male reader x Liv Mckenzie

In My Room - Insane Clown Posse

TW!!!

Smut.

kinks (knife play, name calling)

.

" I'll do anything for thee, don't ignore me. "

.

" This is more than a sick love story. "

.

Summary:

Liv, your girlfriend of 5 years, saw the masked killer, Ghostface, in an alley, killing Chad, her ex, while she was walking home from the club with her friends. When the person takes off the robe and mask, it reveals you under.

As you're walking out of the alley, you see Liv.

_______________

.
***
Liv Mckenzie POV:

I sigh, brushing the hair from out of my face as I look down the dark alleyway I'm about to enter.

Okay, yeah, what Wes said made me a bit scared, but I'm not gonna let that get in the way of me getting home.

Plus, this is the route I always take. Why would I change my whole way home just because of what some virgin loser says?

I start to slowly walk down the alley, and I slightly tremble with fear as I walk in deeper.

Suddenly, I see fabric raise and lower multiple times. It's somebody's arm, but they're wearing a black robe?

I walk down deeper. My eyes widen, and I run behind a dumpster as I hold a hand over my mouth.

Holy shit. Ghostface was just murdering Chad..

I squeeze my eyes shut as I push my hand harder against my mouth.

When I hear the stabbing stop, I open my eyes wide as I peek from behind the dumpster.

The person is about to take off the mask, I could put them in jail!

My eyes widen as my face turns red as I see the killer turn around.

My smile comes back as I stand up slightly.

.

***
Y/n POV:

I take the robe off and put it in my backpack along with my bloodied mask.

I look over at Chad and kick his leg. Yep, he's definitely dead.

I smile as I spit on him. He hurt Liv. Plus, was I just gonna kill Wes and then not kill somebody else for a week? Pfft, that'd be stupid.

"Bitch." I whisper under my breath as I start to walk down the alley.

*CRACK*

My eyes widen as I hear a can crunch underneath someone's feet. I stop in my tracks as I realize it came from beside me.

I take a deep breath and then run over to them, pinning them against the brick wall as my hand is around their throat.

My eyes widen as I look at the girl with pink dyed hair in front of me. She's smiling. I loosen my grip as I look at her.

"Liv.." I smile, trying not to sound suspicious.

"Don't sugarcoat or try to hide it. I saw you kill him." She sighs, giggling at the end.