Office

Eleanora's Pov

I would've loved if the guard accompanied me inside but he opened the door for me and stayed there. I was now like a lost puppy who wanted her family to come and get her.

I looked around the huge lobby and moved towards the reception that was near the elevators. Now that I think about it, it would've been easier if I just texted Andrei to ask which floor I was supposed to come to.

To my relief everyone was busy and didn't pay any attention to me except for the receptionist whose attention I actually wanted right now. The man in his late twenties politely smiled at me as he looked up and quickly sorted a few papers before fully turning to me.

"Welcome to Bianchi Corporation. How many I help you?"

"I um... I wanted to see Andrei or Aaron Bianchi... could you tell me which floor they're on?" I'm not used to this formal talk and obviously failed miserably.

"Alright, do you have an appointment?" He looked at me like he was so done with his job but still asked remaining fully professional.

"No but yesterday at dinner, they told me to drop by after school" Why did I have to go into detail with this man who's clearly not interested in talking to me?

"Sorry you can't meet them unless you have an appointment. Do you want me to schedule one for you?"

"No they told me to-"

"Kid we don't just let anybody walk in and meet the bosses. You don't have an appointment, I can't allow you inside without one" He sighed.

"I'm their sister" I thought this would be the end of it.

"Ya and I'm Meghan Trainor's secret boyfriend" He scoffed.

"Why don't you just call them and you'll know"

"So they can rip my head apart for disturbing them over a silly little teenager who claims she's their sister" He said sarcastically.

"But I am-"

"They don't have a sister. I've been working here for past six years, I know everyone of their family members and kid you are not one of them" He was losing his patience now and I was feeling bad to be perceived a liar.

"I'll call them myself" I said turning away from him.

"I swear if you know them, I owe you a chocolate" He casually leaned forward on his table, looking at me with amusement. He looked hot! But that's beside the point, I want to win this.

"Chocolate it is then" I accepted the challenge and pulled out my phone scrolling through the contacts to decide which brother to call.

It's now or never. I chose the one who'd make the biggest statement. All the teenage brothers are most scared of him than any other brother so the employees might have a great impression of him too. So naturally I called Dante.

Aaron told me all our brothers work here so I'm praying Dante would be here or I'll call Andrei next.

"Nora?" Dante said picking up the call.

"Hi, how're you?" I said nervously.

"Why aren't you here yet? Stuck in traffic or something?"

"No I'm here. Actually what happened was that I came here but the guy at reception doesn't believe that I'm your sister and he isn't letting me in. Can you tell him to let me go upstairs?"

"Hand him the phone" He ordered sounding a little irritated now but not with me for sure.

"No thanks kid. How do I know who's on the other end of the phone?" The receptionist rolled his eyes, refusing to even touch my mobile as I tried to hand it to him.