Torture

Narrator's Pov

Within 45 minutes, Damon Walker was in the basement, brought against his will but not even a single hair on his head was out of place.

He was unharmed and even given a bottle of water while he waited for the Bianchis to arrive. He sat on the wooden chair in the middle of a dark and gloomy cell.

Their was a single bulb hanging from the middle of the ceiling, above the chair he was occupying. It was responsible to lit up the whole space but it didn't do a good enough job. The lack of light made the place even more depressing.

A door was right in front of him and a large one-way mirror was on his right occupying half of the wall. Behind him there were rusty manacles chained to the huge nails on the wall.

He was left all alone. He had tried to open the door but it was locked. To his disappointment their wasn't a single thing that could possibly aid to his escape.

He knew he was in trouble and his worst fear was that his secret was out. He didn't know if it was his stepdaughter or any of his patients he molested who had said something. But he knew one thing for sure that he was in big trouble.

He had no idea who brought him here. He was peacefully sleeping in his dead wife's mansion, when there was a knock on the front door. When he opened it, three men were standing there.

One of them casually pointed his gun at Damon's abdomen while the other two patiently waited. They ordered him to get in the car and without any struggle he did as told. He knew he didn't stand a single chance against them.

He tried to ask why he was here but they ignored him because they knew Bianchis never liked to end the suspense right when it started. They liked to keep their captives on edge until they decide to reveal themselves.

He was scared for his life. He had been waiting for exactly five minutes when the door opened and three different guards came in with two chair in each hand. The chairs were place in front of him as if readying him for an interrogation. They left after placing one last thing, a metal box.

He didn't have to wait any longer as the most feared men in the Italy graced him with their presence. He had met all six of them before but now it was in totally different circumstances.

The current Capos of their Mafias, Dante, Andrei and Zion took seats on the left side of the chairs while the ex-Capos occupied the ones on right, with Lorenzo sitting directly in front of Damon.

They were all wearing crisp black suits which added to the power and aura of darkness radiating from them. They were calm and collected.

Damon was freaking out with the undivided attention of the six men and shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Mr Bianchi, why am I here? Do they work for you? The men who brought me here" He asked keeping himself from shuttering but his words were clearly laced with pure fear. 

"You don't know why you're here?" Lennox asked calmly, not betraying a single emotion.

The rest of the brothers and women of the family were seeing the whole scene play out from the room right next to theirs. It was connected by the one-way mirror and they could also hear them through the microphone placed on the bulb hanging from the ceiling.

"I have no idea, I didn't even do anything" Came Damon's panicked reply.

He was terrified and confused at the same time. He never knew about them being in the Mafia so them holding him captive and possibly intending to harm him was a huge shock.

Isabella never mentioned it to him so he doesn't leave her. She wanted a normal life for herself. According to the definition of 'normal' to her.

She didn't even intend to make it known to Eleanora but she did because she was too drunk and Eleanora had taken advantage of the situation to ask her about the rumors surrounding her family.