First Date

Eleanora's Pov

"Nervous?" Aunt Bianca asks fixing the last piece of my hair into perfection.

"That's an understatement" I sigh and put another coat of gloss for much needed confidence.

"It's gonna be ok" Aunt Ava reassures sliding a pearl necklace around my neck as I put on matching earrings.

"What if his family doesn't like me" I shudder at the thought but grandma clamps a hand on my shoulder.

"They already like you sweetie"

"But today's the first time I'm meeting them as their son's girlfriend. What if they wanted someone better?"

"They got the best. Who'd be better than the Italian princess?" I playfully scoff but a smile plays on my lips.

"You're saying that cause I'm your granddaughter" I accuse.

"Yes but you are also the most sweetest and caring person I know. That Ashford boy is lucky he got you" She says as a matter of fact.

I laugh at my family's persistence of only seeing the good in me and get up straighting my dress. I take in my appearance one last time and once I'm satisfied we head downstairs.

                       ------------------

"Stay with me. Ok?" Dante whispers to me as the guard lead us in.

"You want me to sit with the oldies? I'm gonna get bored Dante. Thanks for the offer but I'll prefer to stay with people my age" Before he could reply, I slip towards Xander and hold his hand.

Dante shakes his head in disapproval but obviously didn't create a scene. I tug on Xander's hand indicating for him to slow down so I can survey the mansion properly.

As luxurious as it may be, it has a very warm homely feel that lures me in. I already love this place. And the best part is hands down the beach next to it.

It just as beautiful from the inside as it was magnificent from the outside

It just as beautiful from the inside as it was magnificent from the outside. Lush marbles and titles line the whole floor along with the ceilings.

I didn't have alot of time to savour the beauty in front of my eyes as Mr and Mrs Ashford greet us at the front doors and led us to the living room.

Because my family have more members than a football team, my turn is yet to come and neither British nor the Spanish Mafia have spared me a glance.

Soon the male members disappear towards the study while the younger guys follow Felix to the game room and I'm left with the ladies. 

I impatiently look around for the eyes that I want on me tonight but he isn't here. Mrs Hernandez stalk towards me and I give her my full attention as she went on about the charity function she'll be hosting next week.