Chapter-1

? Pov
I came back from office. As today is one of the most stressful day in the office because one of the staff  leaked the important document of the deal. Because of that the rival company took this as a chance and tried to harm the company's image.
For a few days, our company was facing loss.
Today, we all( all the staff) solved the issue .
So, I gave them a holiday and bonus for their hard work.
And i also fired that employee and made sure that he doesn't get job anywhere.

I came back from home and was going to my room but i stopped infront of wife's room.
As her room's door is open . So, i looked inside and saw that she is stressed and talking to herself.

Also saw her holding a paper.
So, i asked her what's in her hands.

Pov end.

? - What is in your hand?

?- It's n...othing Jungkook.

Jungkook - If it's nothing then why are you stuttering Areum.

Areum- Jungkook,i told you it's nothing.

Before she can speak anything, Jungkook went towards her and snatch the paper which were at Areum's hand and starts reading it .

Jungkook got shocked by seeing the papers and asked.

Jungkook - How can you hide these reports from me?

Areum-I know if you see these reports then you will give divorce to me that's why I can't show you the reports.

Jungkook - When you got to know about this??

Areum -1week ago.

Jungkook - Why didn't you tell about this to anyone?

Areum- I know our marriage was arranged by our parents and i know you still not love me .You did it with me because your father was pressuring you for a heir. If you all got know that i am infertile,they will make us divorce each other that's why I didn't tell about this to anyone.I was scared .

Little information about Jungkook and Areum's married life.

Jungkook and Areum's marriage was arranged.

Areum was already in love with Jungkook so she told about this to her father . Her father was Mr Jeons business partner so he talked about marriage and by this their business will also get benefits so Mr Jeon agreed.

When Mr Jeon told about this to Jungkook,he refused the proposal but Mr Jeon told him that he will not make him the next Mafia king so Jungkook agreed .

Jungkook already told Areum that he is against this marriage and he was forced to marry her so he will not give this marriage a chance.

But his father want a heir who can take next Mafia king position after Jungkook.So he forced Jungkook to have a heir.

It's been 3 years ,since their marriage but still Jeon family didn't hear any good news so Mr Jeon told them to go to doctor and see why they are not getting any good news.

But after the results came Areum was afraid that Jungkook will divorce her as she is infertile.And they need a heir . So she didn't tell anyone about this but somehow Jungkook saw those reports in her hands and got to know about the truth .

Present

Jungkook - So it will be great that i have to divorce you and i will marry the girl of my choice.

Areum-Jungkook, please don't do this with me .

Jungkook - when dad will get to know about this ,he will already tell me to divorce you as you cannot give them a heir.

???- What??

To be continued:-

This is not a new story. It is an old story which i have written in booknet app but didn't get views so i discontinued it.

But i wanted to complete this book so i again started writing this.
As i always wanted to write this book so I am continuing this book here.

I know the chapter is short but the chapter will get lengthier.

Hope, you all will enjoy this story.
Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

What do you think who is the person who heard their talks??????