Chapter-2

They both were arguing but they didn't saw that someone heard them both .

??? - What?

They both turned around to see Mr Jeon standing their with shocked face .

Jungkook -Dad

(Mr Jeon came here to talk to Jungkook about something . He didn't found him in the living room so asked the maid . The maid told him that she has seen Jungkook going inside Mrs Aruem's room.
He went there but he saw them talking as the door was open so he thought he would talk to Jungkook some other time but  what he heard
shocked him. So he said "What?")

Mr Jeon- What i heard is true Jungkook?

Jungkook - Yes ,dad. Everything you heard is true.

Mr Jeon- When you know this then why didn't you tell me?

Jungkook - Dad ,i got to know about this today itself .

Mr Jeon- Areum,why did you hide this from me ?

Areum - I was scared uncle that if you got to know that i am infertile then you will separate us .(crying badly)

Mr Jeon- It's,fine to be scared .Don't worry i will definitely find a solution.

By saying this Mr Jeon went to his office. And Jungkook also went from there.

Mr Jeon's Pov
I just came here to talk Jungkook about business but i got to know about other news that i will not have a grandchild.
I wanted a grandchild so that he can continue Jeon's legacy.
I told them that i will think of a solution.
Then I went away from Jungkook's mansion. And went to my mansion's office.

Then i called a maid and told her to bring Mrs Jeon here.
Then i started thinking that what should I do about this.

I heard a knock on my door. I told the person to come inside. It was my wife who came. She asked how i am ? Do I need anything?
I told her I don't not need anything. I called here to discuss something.

I told her to sit . Then i started narrating about the incident that happened in Jungkook's mansion.
She also got worried as she always wanted grandchildren. And she cannot separate Jungkook and Areum as Aruem is her bestfriend's daughter. And it will also affect their business.

We were discussing what we should do so that Areum and Jungkook do not have to divorce.
Then a phone call disturbed us. I ignored the call but my phone started ringing again. My wife said it must be important so i should pick up the phone.
I saw the caller ID. It was Mr Lee , Areum's father.

I can say that Aruem's parents knew about today's incident.

I told my wife and picked the call.
After talking for 2-3 minutes. I cut the call and inform my wife that Mr and Mrs Lee wants to talk to us and they are coming here in 1 hour.

Pov End

After the phone call, Mrs Jeon went to kitchen and instructed the maid to prepare snacks whereas Mr Jeon was thinking about something in his office.

One hour later, Mr and Mrs Lee came.
Mrs Jeon asked them for Juice and snacks . But they rejected and told them that they are here to talk. They know that this matter is serious.
Without any delay ,they started discussing about the matter.

Finally, after talking for hours. They found one solution.

Mr and Mrs Lee went away as they were going somewhere.

Mrs Jeon went to help the maids to prepare for dinner.

Mr Jeon invited both of them in Jeon Palace(Mr Jeons mansion).He said that he found a solution.

(Jungkook and Areum were getting ready to meet Mr Jeon.

They both live in separate rooms . Jungkook already told her that he will not sleep with her in same room.

After getting ready they both went from their.)

Jeon Palace

They both went inside and rang the ball and a maid opened the door.

Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon greet them and told them that after having dinner he will tell the solution for the problem.

They all were peacefully having dinner.

After having dinner they all went to living room to discuss.

Mr Jeon- I know Areum,what i am going to say is ,you will definitely not like it but i want you to think about it what i am going to say.

Areum- Don't tell me uncle you are gonna make us divorce .

Mr Jeon- I have other plan.

Jungkook - What is it dad?(frustrated)

Mr Jeon- I want you to have a second wife.

Jungkook and Areum- What???😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

To be continued:-

Hope you all will like this chapter.
Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

What do you think Jungkook will agree to marry for second time and will Areum agree for this???????