Chapter-3

Jungkook and Areum- 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

They both were shocked after what Mr Jeon said .

Jungkook - I will never agree to get married for another time.

Areum- What are you saying uncle?

Mr Jeon- I am saying Jungkook to marry another time with a perfect bride that will give us heir who will takeover our business in future and in this way you will also not have to get divorced.

Mrs Jeon - And we have talk to your parents Areum ,they don't have any problem.

Jungkook - But mom ,dad i don't want to get married.

Mr Jeon-You will get married either you start finding a wife or i will myself find you a bride .

Choice is yours what you want to choose.

Jungkook - But da ..............

Mr Jeon- I am giving you two months ,if in these 2months if you don't find a bride then after that i will agree to Mr Hwangs proposal.

After saying this Mr Jeon left from their.

Mrs Jeon - Think carefully,i hope you will take a wise decision son.

After that Jungkook and Areum also went from their and Jungkook told Areum that he is going to meet his hyungs.

BTS mansion

(Where Jungkook and his hyungs live , Jungkook basically don't live with Areum he stays with his hyungs )

Jin, Joon, Yoongi,Hobi,Jimin,Tae were waiting for Jungkook as Jungkook already told them that he want to discuss something important with them.

Jungkook enters in the living room where all the members are waiting for him.Jin noticed him and said .

Jin- Oh kook ,you came .What you want discuss about?

Jungkook - Hyung,dad want me marry someone.

Joon- Why and What about Areum?

Jungkook - Hyung,Areum is infertile and dad want me to marry second time,who can give us heir .what should I do hyung i don't want to get married.

Hoseok- What about Areum ? Didn't she say anything about this?

Jungkook -Dad , already talked to Areum's parents and they agreed as long Areum and i don't get divorce.Areum also agreed to dad having me another wife.

They gave me 2 months ,if i didn't find any bride then dad will agree to Hwangs proposal.

Taehyung - What will you do kookie?

Jungkook - I will have to find a bride.Help me in finding a perfect bride.

Jimin- Why don't you find her? I know you still like her .

Yoongi- What are you talking about?

Jungkook - N....
(Before Jungkook can say anything Jimin cut his sentence in between and started speaking.)

Jimin - Jungkook used to love a girl but before he could confess that girl moved to states. And Jungkook still love that girl  .

Namjoon - Is this the reason that you don't want to marry Areum?

Jungkook - Hmm (Nodded is head like a child.)

Jin- So,what are going to do ?

Jungkook - I am going to make her my bride.

Yoongi -And what about Areum?

Jungkook - I am going to divorce her after i marry my love.

Taehyung - And do you think she will give you divorce.

Jimin - Even if  Areum gives you divorce then what about her parents and your parents. Do you think they will agree with your decision?

Jungkook - No, this is hard but i am gonna choose my happiness this time.

But suddenly Jungkook remembered something.

Jungkook - But hyung i don't know where she is.

Jin- Don't worry, we have 2 months. We will definitely find her.

Jungkook - Thank you hyung.

After discussing they all went to sleep.

On the other side

On call
Areum - Mom, dad. Why you agreed  for this?

Mr Lee - It was for your own good.

Areum - Bu....

Mrs Lee- Do you think Jungkook will stay with you after knowing you cannot give him heir?

Areum - No

Mr Lee- This was the only way.

Areum- Mom, dad what if he fell for his second wife. Then for sure he's gonna divorce me.

Mrs Lee - Then kill her.

Areum-What?

Mrs Lee- When she will give birth to the heir ,then only kill her.
After that you can use this child and get close to Jungkook. Maybe he will start loving you.

Areum - Mom are you sure this gonna work.

Mrs Lee - Yes.

Mr Lee - I know you don't want Jungkook to have another wife but you don't have any choice.

Areum - Dad ,are you sure this is gonna work?

Mr Lee- Why are you scared child? It's not like that you have not killed anyone before.

(Yes, Areum have killed a maid because of her jealousy. A maid was trying to get close to Jungkook.)

Mrs Lee - If you don't want to kill her then you can use other ways.

Areum and Mr Lee-  What??

Mrs Lee- you can also make her bad infront of Jungkook's eyes.

Areum - What do you mean by that?

Mrs Lee- You have to make it seem like she is torturing you behind his back.
After giving the heir, they will kick her out of this mansion. Or maybe kill her.

Mr Lee - Oh my god. This plan is perfect. In this way we don't have to kill her and she will we out of our way.

They all started enjoying themselves.

The call ended after discussing a few things.

To be continued:-

I hope you all  enjoyed reading this chapter.
Please 🥺 give me lots of vote and do comment about this chapter.
Hope ,you are enjoying this story.

What do you think will they be able find the girl that Jungkook love ?????

Like/Comment/Share