Chapter-16

Jimin Pov

I was carelessly driving back to my mansion after enjoying the party as this was a deserted road. Then suddenly I remembered that I kept drugs in my car so I was checking.
Soon, i found the drugs. I got relieved and looked in front but I was shocked when I saw a girl running towards my car and going to be hit so i immediately stepped foot on break and stopped the car but the girl still got hit with my car.

I came out of the car and saw no movement from the girl .
I was only thinking that I killed her.

I slowly moved towards the girl and reached towards her and asked "miss ,are you ok?"
But the girl didn't reply. So, I started thinking that I killed her.

I couldn't see her face as it was facing the other side so I turned her face.
And I immediately recognised her.
It was Yn.

I was zoned out for a minute. But i got my senses back and checked her pulse. Her pulse was still there it means she is still alive so i carefully held her in bridal style and took her with me towards my car. I opened the door of the backseat and laid her in the backseat of the car.

And then i immediately got inside the car and quickly started driving it.
soon we reached the hospital.
I took her out of the car and called for help. Soon two nurses came with the stretcher. I laid her on the stretcher.
They started moving the stretcher inside the hospital.
They immediately took her to a ward. And I also went behind them. After me, a doctor also came inside the ward.

I came outside the ward as the doctor was checking her.
In the meantime, i informed Jungkook about the incident.

Then i decided to inform Mr Kim and Mrs Kim but no one was picking the call so I sent my guards to Kim's mansion.

I saw that the doctor was coming out from the ward so I went towards the doctor and asked about Yn's condition.

The doctor told she fainted because of tiredness but there are signs of physical and sexual assault.

I was shocked to hear it but somehow I asked him if something happened to her but the doctor assured me that nothing happened to her she is totally safe.

The doctor went away and I saw that Jungkook coming towards me.
He then started asking about Yn. I told him what the doctor said.

I saw that Jungkook was furious hearing this and going to be aggressive so i stopped him before he did something.

He immediately called his guards and told them to find the person who did this to you.

He then went inside Yn's ward and I was waiting for him to come outside when suddenly my phone started ringing. It was the guard that I sent to Kim's mansion. I picked up the call and asked the guard if he found something.The guard started telling me that all the guards and maids of Kim mansion are unconscious. Then they had to break the door as it was locked. They found Mr and Mrs Kim in that room but they were also unconscious so they called a doctor.
With the help of the doctor they all woke up.
Now, Yn's parents are on their way to the hospital as my guards informed them. And my guard also found a suspicious person in that area so they kidnapped that person.
I cut the call and saw that Jungkook coming out of the ward. So, i informed him about everything the guard told me.

I told him to go as Yn's parents are coming. He didn't want to leave but he had to.

After that I also left when Mr and Mrs Kim but before leaving i informed them everything from the accident to what the doctor said.

Next day,
I was doing some work when I got a call from Mr Kim . He informed me that Yn woke up and now she is fine. Then ,I told him that I will visit her.
After cutting the call , i informed Jungkook and then went to meet Yn.