Chapter-10

Jungkook was shocked to see Mrs Song's daughter in the bedroom with some man.

Jungkook - I'm sorry. (Embarrassed)

He quickly left the room because of the embarrassing situation.

When Jungkook came out , he saw that Yn came out from the opposite room.

He couldn't take off his eyes from Yn . She is looking like a angel who came from heaven.

 She is looking like a angel who came from heaven

(This is the dress which Mrs Song gave her.)

Jungkook's eyes fell on her legs. He can see her silky legs through the slit.
He quickly look up and saw that Yn was staring at him.

A smirk appeared on Jungkook's face when he saw that Yn was lost in her thoughts so he quickly went towards her
and snap his fingers in front of her face which made her startled.

Yn- Aah...(blush)

Yn became a blushing mess seeing Jungkook this much closer.

Jungkook - What happened Miss Yn ?Is their something on my face that you are staring at me?

Yn- N.o....no.  I wa..s.  i. Yes I was thinking something.

Jungkook - Why don't you share with me what you were thinking?

Yn- Nothing important Mr Jeon.

Jungkook - Jungkook.....

Yn-  huh!!!!

Jungkook - Call me Jungkook.

Yn- You are my father's business partner . It's disrespecting.

Jungkook - You can call me with my name. I have given you permission Miss Yn.

Yn- ok...M.... Jungkook..you can also call me Yn.

Jungkook- Ok.

Yn- M.. Jungkook. I think I should go now. My parents must be waiting for me.

Jungkook - Yes, my hyungs also must be waiting for me.

They both went together to the hall and separated their ways.

Yn went to her parents and Jungkook went to his hyungs. The whole time he ignored Areum.

Yn Pov
I went with Mrs Song. They have booked two rooms in this resort. One room was occupied by Mrs Song's daughter so she took me to other room.

She gave me a maroon red dress which was little revealing and also has a slit.
After that she went away because her husband was calling her.

I wore the dress but i cannot zip the chain because this I was late.
At last,  i zip the chain.

I came out of the room to see Mr Jeon standing in front of me. I don't know why this man attract me so much that I was lost in him.

I mean look at him looking like a whole godamm meal.

I came out of my thoughts when I saw Mr Jeon snapped his fingers.

Oh, my god.It is so embarrassing . He will think that I am a freaking pervert.

Calm down, Yn. He doesn't know what were you thinking .

Then he asked me what I was thinking. I told him nothing important.

Then we talk a little. Then i remembered that i forgot about my parents. They must be waiting for me. So, I told Jungkook that I should go.

They we both went to the hall together and separated our ways.

I went to my parents. They told me it's time for dinner. We went to the dinner section to have food.

Before leaving we met dad's business partner and then went away.

Pov end.  

Jungkook Pov

When I entered the room i couldn't find Yn but weird noises were coming from the bedroom so I put my ears on bedrooms door and was trying to listen what sound that was it.
But it was like someone was having sex.

I got scared what if Yn have a boyfriend and they are inside.

No, no it cannot happen. Even if she has then she have say goodbye to her boyfriend.  Because in this life I will be the only man in her life.

I quickly open the door but the person who was having sex is not Yn but Mrs Song's daughter. I was so embarrassed so I said sorry and I came out of the room to see that Yn was coming outside from the opposite room.

My eyes didn't move from her. She is looking so sexy that I want to ravish her but it is not the right time.

I saw that Yn was still looking at me so went infront of her and snapped my finger which made her startled.

I asked her what she was thinking  but she said nothing.

We talked for a few minutes because she suddenly remembered her parents.
We both went together to the hall and then separated our ways.
I saw her going towards her parents.
Then I also went towards my hyungs.

Pov end.

Jungkook 's hyungs (except Taehyung) are laughing when he told them what happened earlier.

Namjoon - Kookie, it must be so embarrassing for you.

Jungkook - Yaah, hyung stop (playfully yelled)

Hyungs were so happy to see Jungkook behaving childishly.

Seokjin- Stop teasing, my baby.

?- Jungkook (said softly)

Jungkook turned around to see that Areum is calling him.

Jungkook - What? (Rudely)

They saw the tension so they left them giving the couple some privacy.

Areum - Who was she?

Jungkook -Who?

Areum- The girl you were looking at. (Nervously)

Jungkook - My wife

Saying this he left her alone.

To be continued:-

I hope you all will like this chapter.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

I know it is late but my health is not good plus college tension. Hope you all will understand me.

And this story is also available in Inkitt app.