Chapter-7

After one month.......

In New York International Airport.

Today Yn is going back to Korea and Richard have came with her to see off.

Richard - Bye,Yn take care.  After reaching their call me so i can know that you safely reached their.

Yn- Ok and i will definitely call you after reaching korea.

They both were talking but the announcement was made for the passengers who are going to Korea so Yn also left for boarding the plane and Richard also went from their.

Yn Pov...

I am very excited that i am going back to Korea after long time and i missing my parents and my cute little dog 🐕.

I came airport with Richard as he wanted to see me before going so we both were talking but announcement was made for boarding the plane so i left and Richard also left from their.

I have boarded the plane , and now i sitting on my sit and waiting for the plane to take off .
I spend my time in plane by listening songs , reading novel and eating food.
It was so boring to sit at a same place for hours. My legs have become numb.

In Seoul National Airport....

After 14 hours ,my plane landed in korea .

Announcement was made that we can move from our sits and take our luggage.

After taking my luggage, (i didn't carry much luggage as i was having many clothes and other things in my parents house so i took a mini luggage.)i came out from airport and was searching for my parents as they told that they will come to take me.

I was searching for my parents ,then i saw a couple they were waving their hands . I saw the couple carefully then realised that they are my parents so i went towards them.

I was having a little chit chat with my parents then we left to our mansion.

They told that the party was after 3 days so i will go to mall with mom to buy a beautiful dress.

Pov end.....

Inside Jungkook's Office.....

Jungkook Pov....

It's has been 1 month and i still didn't get any information about the girl i like but still i am searching for her in every corner of the world .

Dad told me that we are invited to a party hosted by their business partner so we all have to go their .

He also told me to search for the girl who i can marry .

I was hoping that i can find my love in the party.

Pov end....

To be continued:-
I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter.
Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

I know the chapter is short.

What do you think will Jungkook find the girl or not?

Like/Comment/Share