Chapter-12

Areum woke up to see herself lying naked on the bed. She was covered with hickies and cum and was feeling slight pain between her legs. She quickly got up and saw that Jungkook was not with her.

She was happy that at least Jungkook slept with her but he never stayed with her. Whenever they have sex, Jungkook never stays with her.

She didn't think anything and went inside the washroom and cleaned herself.  After, that she had her breakfast and went out with her friends to enjoy.

Jungkook's Pov

I left Areum saying that girl is my wife. She felt hurt but I don't care because it was her fault that I am married to her and now  she is acting like a saint like she didn't do anything.

I immediately left the party because she ruined my mood. I send message to Jin hyung so that they don't get worried.

I went to see the Han river because only this place gives me peace from my stressful life. But after sometime Yn will be giving me the peace that I need in my life.

After marrying Yn, somehow I will remove Areum from our life. Because if she stays in our life then it will create so many problems between us which I won't let happen. And I don't want any problems in my life anymore.
Then it will be me , Yn  and our babies.

I checked the time and decided to go home because it's already very late and then I have to plan how to meet Yn . Because i already know that Yn started thinking about me. The looks she gives me tells me that I have started affecting her which makes my work easy.

I then went inside my car and drove to the new penthouse which i recently bought. I will design that house with Yn.Everything will be of Yn's choice.

Today, I decided to stay in that house because I know she will annoy me with her boring talks like always.

Pov end.

Unknown Persons Pov

I saw that bitch entered the mansion angrily and directly went to the bar section.

I know why because Jungkook must have rejected her like always. She already finished 1 bottle of alcohol and was going to grab another one when I hold her hands. She turned towards me and mumbled "Jungkook". And started kissing me ,this horny bitch is always horny.

But it's ok I will satisfy myself with this horny bitch. It's not like that it is first time like this happened .Whenever she drinks she imagines every man near her as Jungkook and starts seducing them and the next day she will not remember whom she had sex with and enjoy her day imagining that Jungkook slept with her.

Then she started taking me to her bedroom and started removing or more like tearing her and my clothes. It shows how desperate she is to get fucked by Jungkook.
After removing my clothes she threw me on the bed and was hovering above me but i flipped her, now she is under me.

(Then you know the rest of what happened.)

After fucking her mercilessly, i got up from the bed and wore my tore clothes and left her room.

I went to my room and cleaned myself and then burned those torn clothes and went to the balcony.

I was looking at the moon and started remembering the miseries that I faced because of the bitch.

Now, this bitch will face all the miseries that I have felt in my life.

I know Jungkook found his long lost love and now I will see that what that bitch will do to stop Jungkook getting closer to her.

I started imaging her miserable fate and started laughing like a maniac.

I will not let her die but i will torture her mentally.

Imagining her miserable state makes me so happy.

I slept while imagining her fate.

Pov end.

To be continued:-

I hope you all will like this chapter.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

Hint: The mysterious person will be Areum's nightmare not now but in future.

And let's pray for all the Palestinians 🇵🇸 and all those innocents which are killed in this war to be safe.