Chapter-14

Yn slowly slowly opened her eyes and saw a white ceiling . She tried to lift her hand but she was feeling pain in her whole body when she tried to move her hand.

She somehow sits on the bed in an uncomfortable position. Then she sees around to find where see she is . She can tell that she is in the hospital.
She was happy that she was in a safe place.

She tried to speak but couldn't as her throat is dry and aching. She saw a glass of water beside the hospital bed.
Her hands were shaking very badly when she tried to move her hand.

Somehow,her hands reached the glass. She picked the glass but because of weakness the glass fell from her hands making a thud sound.

A few seconds later, the door opened with a thud . Yn's eyes went towards the door to see her parents entering inside her room and she could see that they were scared. And her eyes turned slightly teary.

Yn- m..m.o..m.....w..a...t..

Mrs Kim - Dear, You need water.

Mrs Kim saw that her daughter was struggling to speak so she completed her sentence.

Yn- nodded her head.

There was a nurse behind them so Mr Kim told her to bring water as they could see the glass of water on the floor in a broken state.

Her parents went towards her and hugged her and Yn also started crying because of what happened with her.

There moment was disturbed with a knock on the door. Mr Kim told the person to come inside.

It was the same nurse who was told to bring water for Yn and behind her was a cleaner to clean the broken pieces of glass.

Mrs Kim took the water and helped Yn to drink it as she saw that Yn was struggling in holding the glass.

The nurse before going tells that she has informed the doctor that Miss Kim  has woken up so he will be coming to check her in a few minutes.

After, Yn finished drinking water her parents started asking her if she is fine or not.

Mr Kim - Dear, are you fine?

Yn- Yes, dad. (Tired )

Mrs Kim - Are you feel..

Mrs Kim couldn't speak as the doctor entered the room .

Her parents went to the corner so that doctor can check her.

The doctor started checking Yn and asked her if she is having any problem .

Yn told him that her whole body is in pain.

So, the doctor gave her painkiller.

When the doctor was talking with Yn's parents , Yn started feeling sleepy because of the medicine and then a few minutes later she slept.

Mrs Kim was staying with Yn and Mr Kim went outside.

Outside Yn's ward

Mr kim started calling someone.

The person from other side picked the call.

?- Hello

Mr Kim - Hello, dear.

?- Yes, uncle. What happened? Is everything ok in the hospital?

Mr Kim - Nothing happened .I called you to inform you that Yn woke up a few minutes ago but now she is sleeping because of the effect of the medicine.

?- Then it's good. I will come tomorrow to meet her.

Mr Kim - Ok.

Then they ended the call.

Mr Kim went to bring food for himself and his wife as the hospital will provide food to Yn according to her diet planned by the doctor.

Next Morning

Mrs Kim was feeding soup to Yn when Mr Kim came inside the ward.

Mr kim-Yn,  Someone is here to meet you.

Yn- Who, dad?

Mr Kim- The person who saved you.

Mr Kim- please come inside.

(Mr Kim called the person who is standing outside the ward.)

The person came inside the ward. And Yn was shocked to see that person.

Yn- Y ..y..u.....you..

To be continued:-

I hope you all will like this chapter.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

What do you think who is the person that saved Yn?