Chapter-11

Areum's Pov

Today, we are going to dad's (Mr Jeon) business partners party. I was looking for a perfect dress. I couldn't find anything so I was asking Jungkook.

I showed him few dresses. He was saying it was ok but I didn't liked it so i rejected the dress.

Jungkook got irritated. He said me to find myself and left me alone.
I tried to stop him but he didn't wait for me instead he said to come with the driver.

Areum- Why ? Why Jungkook? Why you always leave me alone? (Teary eyes)

(Areum is talking to herself because Jungkook again left her. It was not first time that Jungkook left without her. It happened many times. She was still hoping that Jungkook will love her someday. And they will happily like fairytales.)

Areum - No, no Areum. You cannot give up. (Wiped her tears and started finding a dress.)

I chosed a revealing dress thinking that Jungkook will be seduced with me and not leave me alone.

I quickly wore the dress and started doing my makeup.

I looked myself in the mirror and I know that Jungkook will not be able to take his eyes from me.

(Imagine her as Areum.)

I took my clutch and left for the party.

I entered inside the party and saw that everyone was looking at me. I felt proud that I am Jungkook's wife. And I am sure that Jungkook will also be looking at me like them.

I saw mom (Mrs Jeon) and went towards her.  She was talking with some aunties and their daughter.
I know these aunties. They always try to praise their daughters in front of Jungkook's mother ,thinking that mom will like their daughter.

I hate these aunties.First they will talk nicely and then start bitching about you. They will always ask mom about when she is getting a grandchild and try to manipulate her because it has been five years and still she doesn't have a grandchild. They think that mother will choose their worthless daughter.

I ignored them and was searching for Jungkook. I saw him standing with his hyungs. It looks like he was looking at someone. I tried  to look at his direction to see what Jungkook is looking at. I saw a girl wearing a silver white gown. She is looking beautiful but not more than me. And also she is not of Jungkook's type so I don't have to eliminate her.

Then I saw that Jungkook went towards dad. He was talking with dad and his business partners.
I just turned for minutes and Jungkook is gone. I was trying to find him but he is not here looks like he went somewhere.

Few minutes later, I saw Jungkook entering inside the party with a girl. I tried to see that bitch's face but i couldn't as she was back facing me. Then I saw that bitch went somewhere and Jungkook went towards his hyungs.

I also went behind Jungkook because I was not able to talk to him.
I called him. He asked what. I couldn't control my jealousy so I asked him about that girl. But he replied to me rudely. He said "who?". I said "the girl he was looking at.". But his reply hurt me. He said "his wife." and went away from me. His hyungs already left .

I felt like crying so i went washroom. I was looking so messy so i fixed my look and went back to the party.

I can hear people talking about how unlucky I am that my husband left me alone and didn't even glance at me. They even said that he has a lover that's why he left me alone and talked rudely with me.

I couldn't hear their harsh words so I told mom that I am going back as I am not feeling well. I also informed my parents and went back to the mansion.

I directly went towards the bar section and started drinking .

I drank one whole bottle of alcohol

I drank one whole bottle of alcohol. I was about to grab another bottle but someone hold my hand.
I turned around to see Jungkook . I know he will come to me.
I know he cannot resist my beauty. I cannot control my desire and started kissing him hungrily.
Then we went to my room and something happened.

Pov end

To be continued:-

I hope you all will like this chapter.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

What do you think what will happen next?