The First Time (x)

When I first saw Emily in Hotch's office, I never thought we would be friends let alone what we are now. She was just so perfect sitting there, the way she turned to look at me made my stomach turn. It all started when Reid got kidnapped.

After I almost shot Emily, Hotch ordered her to help calm me down, she called it "Lets make sure JJ doesn't kill someone." She brought me back to the city and stopped at a 24/7 diner; I let her order for me.

"So, what makes Jennifer Jareau calm?" We hadn't known each other that long but we were close. The cases, shared hotel rooms and team dinners really pushed us together. "I'm fine. It was just a moment."

She raised her eyebrow and sipped her milkshake. She looked so hot. I bit the inside of my lip and she noticed. "What's on your mind?" I couldn't tell her, that would be weird. Emily leaned forward and I think she figured it out.

"We're like the type of friends that don't judge right?" She smiled and nodded. "I need sex. I really need sex. I haven't had sex in over 6 months." I watched her face but she didn't have a reaction. Her eyes darkened and she grinned. "6 months?" I reached over and hit her arm.

"It was after Elle might've killed someone. We were sharing a hotel room and we were stressed." I shrugged. Emily picked up the keys and grabbed my hand. When she saw my confused face she grinned. "I'm feeling a little stressed."

On the drive to the hotel, we went over what we wanted to happen and the ground rules. As soon as the hotel room door closed, she pushed me against it. Her lips were on mine and I started unbuttoning her shirt.

I walked us towards the bed, kicking off my heels and unzipping my pants. Her fingers played with the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. We fell onto the bed and she unhooked my bra and flipped us over. One of her hands pinned mine above my head and the other drew a line down my chest.

"Ready?" I nodded and smiled. "Please." I groaned. She slowly kissed down my chest, circling around each nipple. I closed my legs and she got the message. The kisses moved lower until she dragged my underwear down my thighs.

She kissed back up to my collarbone and started leaving dark hickeys. Her thumb dragged down my stomach before landing on my clit. I moaned as she circled her finger faster and faster, before moving her mouth to replace it. I grabbed onto the sheets and wove my fingers in her hair, desperately trying to pull her closer.

I could feel her hand moving up my thigh and moaned when she inserted two fingers. Emily Prentiss has magic fingers. She curled her fingers and hit the perfect spot. Within seconds I was melting, legs shaking, releasing her hair and falling back onto the bed. She helped me ride it out before lying next to me.

"Still stressed?" She asked. I shook my head. "Cool. Hotch wants me back and was wondering if you wanted to join. If you're able to now." She laughed. I nodded and she threw me my clothes.