Make Him Jealous (x)

That was the first time it happened. I didn't think it would happen a lot. I mean, I wanted it to but I don't know how she felt about it. How she felt about me. We had sex every case, every time we were stressed or angry.

It was enough for her but not me. I wanted more than sex, I wanted Emily. Her thoughts, her ideas, her love, I wanted it all. But she never wanted me for anything else but an easy lay.

"So that was ambassador Prentiss." Morgan said when we saw her in the conference room. Emily looked pissed and walked towards the elevator I ran after her, grabbing her ID off her desk. "JJ not now." She groaned.

"I figured you needed a way to blow off steam." I pressed a button and she looked at me. "What do you want to happen?" She asked. The elevator opened to the floor being renovated and I led her to an empty office.

We agreed on our rules and I picked her up and put her on the chair. She unbuttoned her jeans and I pulled them to her ankles, underwear going with it. "Ready?" She nodded. "Please JJ."

I knew she was pissed off so I skipped the teasing. She moved to the edge and I kissed up her thigh, leaving soft kisses before placing one on her clit. Her hand grabbed my hair and pulled me closer. I grabbed her thighs and started drawing circles with my tongue.

After a moment, her legs tightened around my head and her head fell back into the chair. I slowed down and she let go of my head. I got up and sat on the desk, watching her compose herself.

She sighed. We made ourselves look presentable before walking back to the elevator. When the elevator doors opened on our floor, I cut off and went to Pen's office.

"Hello gorgeous. What can I help you with?" She asked, barely turning to look at me. I sat in the chair behind her and she finally turned to me. "Therapy or advice?" She asked.

"Advice. I have this friend and we have sex but I want more. But he doesn't. He just wants sex. I want all of him, I want him to love me as much as I love him."

I know if I had said 'she,' Penelope would assume it was Emily, so 'he' is easier. "Is it Spencer?" She whispered. My eyes grew wide and I gagged.

"Ew. He's like my brother. And after what happened with Elle, I don't think he would ever date on the team again. He doesn't work with us." I shook my head.

Penelope just nodded and leaned back in her chair. "Make him jealous. Show him what he's missing. Flirt with another guy or girl around him and make him want you. I've done it before and it works like a charm." She smiled.

It was supposed to be that easy.