[10]

hello,

as you may have seen (before i deleted the note) i wanted to take a break due to moonbin's unfortunate passing, but i couldn't stay away. i still hope you guys will enjoy this ^-^

everything in english will be in italics

---

"i hope hyung and noona haven't done anything risky yet." one of the two boys said walking towards their leaders' room.

"yeah, but who knows what happened. maybe they're asleep or producing. soohyun noona has been interested in making music lately." the older said.

"really? she's literally chan hyung 2.0" both of them cackled,"for sure! i'll go crazy if they dont realise their feelings for each other soon." both of them groaned at the thought of their two 'leaders'. it infuriated the whole group but said nothing around them.

soohyun and chan have known eachother for almost 7 years, ever since jisung came into the kpop industry. from the first looks at each other, they developed feelings for each other. there were many cases of almost accidental skinship happening between the two. the boys, who even later joined, knew about the ordeal between their oldest female 'member' and their leader.

as the two came face to face with chan's door. they knocked and entered the room, not expecting the sight they saw.

--- throwback a couple of weeks ---

"i want to make a song. can you help me?" soohyun asked the stray kids' leader after their and changbin's gym session.

"oh? why the sudden interest in that?" chan questioned his female companion. the duo said goodbye to the gym dwaekki minutes prior, reasoning is that he had a girl to talk to, after they met in the gym during their session. now they're on their way to a small cafe to calm down after their heated session.

"i don't know. just wanted to make a simple minute thirty long track. try my hand at what you guys are the best at." she said, complimenting her favourite kpop groups' leader.

chan immediately became red and fiddled with his red ears, embarrassed."i mean- sure, but do you have anything in mind? how you want the soundtrack be like? do you have lyrics for it or we can brainstorm for it?" the leader questioned the girl next to him.

he saw how her eyes glistened in the afternoon sun, the wind softly moving her hair and giving little motion to her eyelashes. her bareface with a mole on her left ear, that he surprisingly didn't see before. to him, soohyun was a goddess besides other women. to chan, she was jackpot.

"no, wait- i do have some lyrics, but i havent opened that notes folder in my phone in a long time so i don't remember what was it about." both of them, for a second, laughing at soohyun's sentence.

"i think, i want to do like a flowy, magical vibe type of song." she explained. it may not look like from the outside but soohyun was absolutely in love with fairy-like songs. she still remembers her favourite childhood show winx club*, to her it was everything she wanted and hoped for.

"surprised, never done that type of songs, but not unexpected. i'm sure we can think of something." chan reassured the girl after seeing her hesitant face expressions.