Pig Tails, Pom-Poms, and Lace Ankle Socks

Eddie found all the extra blankets he could and made a place on the floor at the foot of his bed for Steve to sleep. When Wayne came in to say good night, Eddie told him that Steve was staying the night so Eddie would have some company. He asked if they could roll the television into his room so they could stay up watching TV. Eddie wasn't eager to go to sleep. Wayne agreed. He was glad that Steve would be there, especially the next day when Wayne had to go to work. It made him feel better to know that someone would be watching out for Eddie when he couldn't.

Eddie and Steve sat next to each other on the blankets on the floor, watching an old movie. They sat a few feet apart in case Wayne came back in, but when Eddie heard him setting up his fold away bed in the living room, he knew Wayne was going to bed and within half an hour he'd be sound asleep. So, he took a chance and scooted closer to Steve. Steve gave him a sideways glance and raised an arm so Eddie could slide under it, and he could drape it over his shoulders. Eddie leaned into him and rested his head on Steve's shoulder and went back to watching the movie.

"You smell like strawberries and peppermint," Steve said quietly after placing a kiss on top of his head.

"New shampoo," Eddie answered. "I just got out of the shower when you got here."

"I wondered why your hair was damp." Steve closed his eyes and pictured Eddie naked and wet, just stepping out of the shower. The thought made him smile. Eddie felt his smile against his head and turned to look up at him.

"What are you smiling at?"

"I was picturing you naked, getting out of the shower."

Eddie sat up and quickly removed his shirt. Steve didn't even hesitate. He reached for Eddie and pulled him into a heated kiss. He laid him back on the blankets, positioned himself on top of him, then wedged a knee between Eddie's legs and nudged them apart. Eddie ground his hips against Steve's thigh, moaning into his mouth at the friction against his dick.

Steve caught both of Eddie's wrists and pinned his arms to the floor above his head as he released his mouth and moved his lips to his jaw, nipping softly at his skin, then his neck. Eddie tilted his head as Steve licked along his jugular then bit him. Softly at first, smiling against Eddie's skin when Eddie moaned softly. Then harder, causing him to hiss just like he had earlier. Eddie arched his body up against Steve, reached up to tangle his fingers into Steve's hair. He whispered Steve's name on a gasp as he bit him again, harder, holding the skin between his teeth as he closed his lips over it, sucked hard, let his tongue tease it softly. Finally, he let go, planted another kiss on Eddie's lips.

"Good luck hiding that, baby."

"You're an asshole."

Steve let go of his wrists and Eddie reached up and took Steve's face in his hands, then kissed him slowly, like Steve had never been kissed before, like Eddie was making love to his mouth. Steve could feel that familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach that he always seemed to feel when Eddie was around. And the longer Eddie kissed him like this, the lower that feeling went, until he felt his dick twitch in his jeans. Steve reluctantly pulled away and gazed down at Eddie underneath him.

"Do you know what I want to do to you right now," he asked in a husky whisper. Eddie pulled him down into another kiss. "Eddie, damn it. Stop."

"Why?" He tried again, but Steve resisted.

"All I was trying to do was get you back for the mark you left on my neck," Steve told him. "I thought you didn't ask me to sleep over so we could have sex."

"You're the one that pinned me to the floor, big boy," Eddie answered with a sly smirk. "And we're not having sex."

"No, but if we stay like this much longer, we're going to."