I Mean It

Eddie parked his van at Skull Rock and turned in his seat. Before he was even completely facing him, Steve slid out of his seat onto his knees and pulled Eddie into a heated, frenzied kiss that lasted for several minutes as they let their hands roam each other's bodies. Finally, Eddie reached down and unbuckled his belt and popped the button on his jeans. Steve pushed his hands away and took over, unzipping Eddie's jeans slowly as Eddie groaned into his mouth at the way Steve was fondling his erection as he lowered the zipper.

Eddie lifted his hips and Steve pulled back, their lips never parting. Eddie groaned again and Steve smiled against his lips. He slid his hands under Eddie's shirt and felt the tension in his back, shoulders, and arms. He was so wound up that he was almost buzzing. He pushed Eddie's shirt up and Eddie raised his arms, allowing Steve to push the shirt off. When their lips parted, Eddie surged forward, trying to take Steve back, but Steve instead dipped his head and pressed his lips to Eddie's neck. He kissed a long, slow line from just beneath his jaw, down to his shoulder where he nipped Eddie softly.

Eddie whispered Steve's name as he clutched two handfuls of Steve's hair while he moved lower. He left a trail of searing kisses down Eddie's chest, to his stomach. Eddie let go of him and leaned back on his hands. Steve slipped his fingers into the waist of Eddie's jeans and boxers and tugged lightly. Eddie raised his hips more so Steve could get his jeans down. Eddie's dick sprang free, standing straight, begging for attention. Steve ignored it as he worked Eddie's jeans down his legs to his ankles, all the while kissing his hip, his leg, his knee.

Steve took his time removing Eddie's shoes, then finally removed his jeans and boxers. He tossed them into the back of the van, and they landed on Gareth's drums with a muffled boom. He then kissed his way back up from Eddie's knee, taking a minute to lavish some attention on Eddie's hip bone, biting him softly, trailing his tongue along it. Eddie bucked his hips, tried to get Steve to pay attention to his aching erection, but Steve just smiled up at him.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yes, something is very fucking wrong," Eddie growled. "You're driving me fucking crazy, babe."

"Am I?" Eddie opened his eyes and gawked at Steve. Steve just smirked at him.

"Fuck, I'll do it myself." Eddie reached for his dick, but Steve caught his hand and stopped him.

"Not yet, baby." He dipped his head and swirled his tongue around the head of Eddie's hard on. Eddie howled and bucked his hips again. "I told you; I want you to want me..."

"Do you really think I don't fucking want you, Steve?" He reached for him with both hands and yanked him closer, into a hungry, almost violent kiss. His erection brushed Steve's chest and he surged forward, moaning into Steve's mouth at the friction.

Steve pulled back. "You keep interrupting me," he laughed. "What I keep trying to say is that I want you to want me so bad that you just fuck the shit out of me."

"That's not going to be a problem," Eddie answered as he glanced over the seat to the back of the van at Gareth's drums and their amps. "Fuck! Where are we going to do this?"

"We could push the drums out the back door," Steve laughed.

"I've got an idea." He kissed Steve one more time. "Let me get over there." He nodded towards the passenger seat and Steve leaned out of the way so Eddie could maneuver his way to the other seat. "Okay, big boy, let's get you undressed before I lose my fucking mind." Steve tore his shirt off and reached for his jeans but stopped when Eddie put a hand on his chest, his fingers playing in the soft hair there. "Remember when you told me I was beautiful?"

"You are," Steve answered.

"So are you." He let his fingers trail over Steve's chest down his stomach and came to a stop at the button on his jeans. "Do you have a condom on you? I didn't think to grab any before we left." Steve reached for his wallet then handed Eddie the condom he had inside. "Thank god!"