$ babysitting $

We have new characters in this one!

George- Y/n's brother, Lucas-Y/n's nephew, Sandra-Billie's friend, Clara-Y/n's sister

Y/n's POV:

My older brother and his wife are going on a trip today. Well, they don't want to bring his son with them because it is their anniversary trip, so Billie and I offered to babysit him. His name is Lucas, he is 5 years old and he has brown fluffy hair with blue eyes, just like his father.

I jump out of my bed after hearing ring bell. Billie is still half sleeping and rubbing her eyes. I rush to the entrance door barely seeing where I'm walking. I unlock door with halfway closed eyes. As I open them, Lucas hugs me around my legs saying "Aunty Y/n!". I pick him up and give him a big kiss.

"You look like you just woke up?" George begins.

"What time is it?" I still rub my eyes.

"10:08" He shows me his phone.

"Oh God, I'm sorry. We oversleeped. Wanna come in?"

"No, thanks. We have to go. Thanks for taking him in."

"Anytime." I look at Lucas and ask. "Wanna say goodbye to daddy?"

"I already did when we were in front of the door." He says cutely.

"Alright sir." I laugh at him.

"See ya tomorrow little one." My brother waves to Lucas and starts going downstairs.

"I am not little!" He yells offendedly.

I close the door and land down to him.

"What do you want for breakfast Lou?"

"Boiled eggs. I really love them!"

"Then lets prepare them!"

Billie walks out of bedroom, already dressed in my hoodie and baggy pants. She comes closer to Lucas and introduces herself.

"Hi Lucas, I am Billie."

"Nice to meet you, Billie. Y/n is talking about you to my brother a lot!"

Billie looks at me with big smile. I blush a bit but then look at Lucas again.

"Well...Y/n is talking about you as well." Billie replies.

"Really?!" Lucas looks at me.

"Of course I do! How can't I talk about the best nephew ever?"

He wraps his little hands around my neck and kisses me.

"So, are we going to do those boiled eggs or not?"

"Yesss!"

"Lets go to kitchen then."

All of us three go to kitchen and prepare boiled eggs. Billie and I were cooking and Lucas was passing us ingredients. I love how Billie knows how to communicate with kids. I just know she is going to be an amazing mom.

After preparing them, we sat around the table. Billie and I sat on one side of the table and Lucas opposite us.

"What do you wanna do today Lou?" Billie asks him.

"I don't know..." He looks around. "Oh yeah! I heard you have music studio somewhere. Can we go there?"

"Sure! It is in my brothers apartment, which is one floor above us." Billie replies.

"Really? That is so cool! I really want to play guitar when I grow up, just like aunty Y/n!"

Billie and I both giggle. He is just so cute.