$ movie premiere night $

Y/n's POV:

That day has finally come. Movie premiere night of my newest movie "Love Me Again" is today. Even though I have a lot of work to do today on set, my mind is only on premiere.

"Excited for today huhhh?!?!" Lili yells right when I come on set and gives me a big hug.

"God I can't wait! Are you coming?" I ask her.

"Is that even a question?" She makes a dumb face.

"Oh God thank you Lilith!" I hug her once again and we both go to the dressing room to get ready.

Aaron is already inside, tying his neck tie and fixing his black curly hair. He turns as we walk in and smiles.

"You look awesome dude!" I compliment him.

He tries to hide his smile and just continues with tying.

"Y/n!" One of our dressmakers waves at me from the other side of the room. "We have an amazing dress for you today, but it is going to take a lot to put it on you, plus to do make up, so I think we should immediately start with preparing."

"Of course!"

"Come with me."

I follow her to the other room. She starts running through all the dresses they have until she finds mine.

"And here it is!" She turns around and shows it to me.

It's amazing. Long yellow dress with yellow glitters around the neck. I love it so much.

"I absolutely love it! Let's put it on immediately." I suggest.

***

It was very exhausting day on the set. We were shooting the most important scenes and it literally took us 7 hours to shoot them. The best feeling is when I come home and I can freely lay in Bills arms and take a rest.

"When is the premiere, again?" She asks while running her fingers through my hair.

"10 pm. But we must be there around 8 to take photos and shit." I mumble.

"Okay. Take a nap if you need it."

"Nah, I am too excited to waste my time on napping."

"Whatever you say love."

***

Billie's POV:

"We are there in a few minutes." Our driver informs us.

Y/n takes my hand and squeezes it. I can see that she is very anxious at the moment, no matter how excited she is for whole situation. She is not looking at me, she's looking down and taking deep breaths.

"It's gonna be alright." I whisper to her.

She turns her head and nods with shy smile on her face.

"You look amazing. Media is going to EXPLODE after they see you." I try to calm her down. But I'm not lying to calm her down, she actually looks perfect in that dress. She looks perfect in any dress.

"Thank you love." She kisses me.

Driver stops his car and turns to us.

"Have an amazing night girls."

"Thank you." I thank him and take Y/n's hand again.

He leaves the car and opens my door. As I step on red carpet, paparazzi are immediately starting to take photos. Right after me, Y/n exits the car and waves to everyone. Gosh, she is so beautiful. I am so lucky. Sometimes I wonder how I even got her, after all the celebrities that admitted having crush on her.

We both look at each other and smile. We continue walking on the carpet and enter the building.

***

Y/n's POV:

It's time to take photos. Me and my cast mates are first to step on. A few days ago we all planned how we're going to pose, so we took photos really quick. After a few photos of entire cast, main characters, which are Timothée Chalamet and I, have to take photos together. Timothée looks amazing tonight as well. We stand next to each other in hug and pose. While we are posing I whisper to him:

"I like your outfit."

"You are stunning." He whispers back.

We both smile and continue to pose.

After we are done, Billie steps in and poses with me. She looks amazing tonight. Her white dress with silver glitters around look amazing on her. Her hair looks so angelic. I am so grateful that she came with me, otherwise I would literally die because of anxiety attacks.

I am also grateful that Finneas and Claudia came. All of them 3 are like my second family and I love how they are so caring and supportive to me. And Lili and Aaron came, as they promised.

Besides them, a lot of other celebs showed up like Tom Holland, Matt Smith, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence...

6,294,658 likes

6,294,658 likes

y/n.y/l/n don't forget to watch "Love Me Again" tomorrow on @netflix !!

View all 7,271 comments

tchalamet !!!

lilireinhart dress,dress,dress!