$ the prettiest girl on planet $

Alright this is very short one but I think it is pretty cute so yeah enjoy.

Y/n's POV:

Billie and I are just laying in bed. We both had very exhausting day so we don't really talk much. Bill is already half asleep, while I'm still awake, thinking.

I'm thinking how I got so lucky. Why did she chose me, out of I don't know how many more attractive women than me? What does she see in me, but not in other girls? How didn't she fell out of love after these 4 years?

"You're staring at that ceiling for too long" Bill looks at me, with her eyes half closed.

I turn to her. I'm just looking at her beauty. Not talking, moving, just looking.

"Everything alright babe?" She gets up a little bit.

"Why me out of 4 billion women?"

"What?"

"Why did you fall in love with me out of 4 billion women?"

"You know some of those 4 billion women are kids?" She says ironically.

I roll me eyes.

"You are special." She begins. "My whole life I was falling in love with wrong ones, but when we started being friends, I knew you were the chosen one. The way you look at me, the way you are so passionate about things you love doing, your sense of humor, the way you can always make me feel loves and make me smile, the way you can make my day better by just existing. There are so many other things so count in. I just love you. Everything about you."

"Through entire 4 years?"

"Through entire 4 years." She grabs my face and kisses me.

"But like, if the prettiest girl on planet asked you out, would you go out with her?" I ask again.

"I already had been on a date with the prettiest girl on planet. And she's looking at me right now. Is in the same bed as me."

"You really think that?"

She nods with smile on her face.

"Every single word."

She kisses my forehead and then my lips once again.

"Now stop with overthinking and sleep." She says.

"Can we cuddle?" I ask.

"Is that even a question?"

She lays down again and hugs me around my waist and I put my head on her chest.

"I love you, good night." I mumble.

"I love you too, the prettiest girl on planet."