= party =

(Sorry for not being active, school started so I have a lot work to do!)

New character: Madelyn-Y/n's High School friend

Billie's POV:

"You ready?!" Y/n yells from the living room.

"I'm out in 2 minutes!"

Y/n and I are going to her High School friend's party. Apparently it is her birthday so she invited everybody from High School and told them to bring anyone they want. So of course, Y/n decided to bring me. Y/n and I bought her green dress and her favorite chocolate.

I decided to wear classic outfit while Y/n dressed very fancy. She putted on her favorite red dress and red heels.

"I'll wait for you in the car!" She informs me.

"Okay!"

Y/n's POV:

Not even a minute passes after I sat in the car and Bill was already rushing to the exit of the apartment. I was not on parties for long ass time because all of them were happening in public places, which are definitely not safe places for Bill and I. Thankfully, Madelyn organized hers in her own mansion. She was always one of the richest chicks in High School so no wonder she invited whole school on her party.

"I'm here!" Bill says with wheezy voice while opening cars door.

"You didn't have to literally RUN to get in the car." I say.

"You were literally pressuring me to get ready." She rolls her eyes.

"Okay, okay. Now turn the car on, we are going to be late."

***

After 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived. We parked our car next to the mansion and immediately got out of the car because we were 5 minutes late.

"This is big ass mansion." Bill opens her mouth and stares at it.

"Told ya."

"I bet all of this is daddy's money." She smirks.

"Not daddy's...it is all mommy's money. She is some kind of CEO."

"Woah..."

"Y/n!!!" I hear someone yelling. I turn around and see Madelyn in front of mansion's door.

She runs up to me and hugs me.

"Oh God I missed you!" She smiles at me.

"So did I!" I turn to Bill and introduce her. "This is my girlfriend, Billie."

Madelyn gives her dirty look and shakes her hand right after. That was pretty unusual. I give her our present right after to calm down the situation.

"Well..." Madelyn begins. "go on 2nd floor, room 10. Everybody is there."

"Alright." Bill answers and gives her dirty look.

We enter the mansion and start climbing the stairs to the 2nd floor.

"What is wrong with her?" Billie asks.

"Huh?" I act like I don't know what she is talking about.

"Come on babe, don't pretend like you didn't see the look she gave me. You are an actress, you should be the first person who saw that."

"I don't know. Just let it go baby." I take her hand.

"Okay..."

I see a sign "party room" on the door 10. Bill and I both go in. Woah. This one room looks like whole disco. Lights are everywhere, music is playing, people are dancing. This is incredible.

Billie's POV:

I have weird feeling about this girl Madelyn. She has been acting so weird around Y/n. I sat down at the table to drink and let Y/n spend some time with her friends on her own. All of her other friends seem so nice, but Madelyn is a little strange. Maybe I am just overthinking. I'll just let Y/n have some fun. She was not this happy in decades.

***

A few minutes later, I notice how Madelyn is getting closer and closer to Y/n while they are talking. Y/n seems very uncomfortable about that but she is playing it cool. This bitch has to know where her place is. I get up and walk to them.

"Hey babe." I tell Y/n and put my hands around her waist.

Y/n's POV:

Finally. Billie finally came up to me. I was feeling so uncomfortable when I noticed that Madelyn was coming closer to me. It is probably just my social anxiety, I am completely sure that she would never try to kiss me or do anything like that.

Madelyn secretly rolls her eyes when Bill came up to me. I just don't understand what type of problem she has with my girlfriend. Maybe because we are both popular so we are taking her throne?

"Oh Y/n you won't believe what came up to my mind a few days ago!" Madelyn smirked.

God no...

"Yeah? What is it?" Bill replies instead of me.

"Remember grade 11? Drama class?" She smirks again and takes sip of her drink.

"N-no? I have no idea what you're talking about."

"What is it Madelyn?" Bill asks angrily.

"Don't be silly, Y/n. You really don't remember our first kiss?" She teases.

Fuck. I forgot to tell Bill about that part. Oh shit.

"Excuse me?!" Billie yells and looks at me.

"Oh..." I ignore Bill and look at Madelyn. "Well, that was 11th grade. It was nothing special, right?"

"If you say so..." She turns around and leaves Billie and me alone.

"I think we should leave..." I grab Billie's hand and rush to the exit.

"Y/n explain this shit to me!" She yells. I don't want to cry, but I REALLY don't like when somebody is yelling at me.

"I will. Just not here."

***

We are sitting in car for a few minutes in complete silence. Didn't drive anywhere. We are still parked right next to mansion.

All of a sudden, Bill turns car on and starts driving, still without saying a word. I know I should start with conversation first, but I have no idea what to say. When we get on main road, she finally starts talking.

"So? Have anything to explain?"

I look at her, but she is not looking at me. She is just looking forward her with straight face.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about that. I completely forgot."

"Yeah...sure." She rolls her eyes. I put my hand on her free hand, but she moves it away from me immediately. "Don't you dare talk to her EVER again." She yells.

"I can't have friends now because you told me so?!" I yell back.

"She is different kind of friend Y/n! She was flirting with you this whole time! And even brought up that kiss in front of ME!"

"Oh God Billie! I know she is different, but she is just jealous of us! We were taking her throne of popularity on her birthday party!"

She doesn't say anything. There goes silence again. I'll let her think.

A few moments later she pulls over and turns car off.

"Why did yo-" I don't even get to finish my sentence and she grabs my face to kiss me. We make out for some time and then she finally says something.

"I'm sorry for overreacting."

"I am sorry for not telling you. I love you." I kiss her once again.