= cheating or not =

(I got an idea for this story from one of the oneshots kendall jenner so all the credits for this story goes to them!)

Billie's POV:

Finneas and I are out in Pennsylvania for concert. We are both very excited, but of course the problem is that I am not with my girlfriend. I really wish she could come on one of my concerts someday, but also I understand that she is working on 3 projects (the one with Lili Reinhart, other with Hailee Steinfeld and third is mentioned in this one) and she can barely get days off. It is very hard for me when we don't talk for some time because I start overthinking about some nonsense. She also started hanging out a lot with her new castmate Madison Bailey and people started making wild rumors. I get it that those are fake because I've been in similar situations and Madison is very sweet, but sometimes media catches me into overthinking those rumors.

I pick up my phone, find her in contacts and facetime her. She picks up after 3 rings.

"Hey baby!" She waves at me with big smile.

"Heyy, how is it going?" I ask her

"Pretty good. I didn't have much to do on set past few days, just had some cool scenes to shoot, tonight I am going to concert with Madison. Oh yes! Look at the ocean here, we are going to do some jet ski scenes in an hour!" She shows me around.

"That is awesome!" I also see Madison Bailey in the corner reading her lines.

"Madie, say hi to Billie!" She focuses camera on Madison.

"Hey Billie, what's up?" She waves.

"Hello!" I wave back.

"How is it going with concerts Bill?" She focuses camera back on herself. Gosh she looks so beautiful. Half wet hair with orange bikini on, she also got some tan.

"They are alright. Chicago 2 days ago was brutal! Today we are in Pennsylvania."

"Amazing!" She turns her head in the other direction, somebody is yelling something. "Shoot, I have to go babe, we are having a rehearsal. Bye bye, I love you! And also good luck tonight!"

"I lov--" Before I could answer, she already hung up.

Y/n's POV:

After a few scenes today, I get home at 5:00 pm. I have about an hour and a half to get ready for concert I am going to with Madie. She somehow bough us tickets for Harry Styles concert in last minute.

I immediately rush to bedroom and pick green dress and golden heels to wear.

*Time skip*

The concert was amazing. Madie and I had the time of our lives. We sang along with every song and danced together. We somehow avoided paparazzi and got into car safe.

"Wanna go and eat something?" She asks.

"I'm starving! Shall we go to McDonald's?"

"Sure!"

We drive to McDonald's and we both order the same: medium fries, coke, and 9 chicken nuggets with ketchup. We also brought our scripts because we have important scenes to shoot in 2 days so we decided to rehearse while eating. Nerds.

After that she drove me home. As she stopped by my home she asked: "Is it a problem if I use toilet real quick?"

"No problem, girl!"

She locked her car and we both came in my apartment. She was not inside for too long and she left immediately after she was done because she was tired as fuck, just like me. I follow her to door and give her a hug.