= weird man =

TW: SA

Y/n's POV:

Billie took me out for dinner. It's very fancy restaurant we've never been in before, so we both are dressed very classy. Fancy music is playing in background too.

"How's filming going?" She asks.

"Pretty good, we're having a looot of fun. I'll take next week off, so I was thinking, maybe we should go somewhere?" I recommend.

"Like where?" She asks, taking a sip of her vine.

"Brazil? I heard they're having some festivals coming up soon."

"Alright, I'll take care of plane tickets, you can look for hotels or apartments."

I just nod and keep eating my food. 

I missed going on dates with her. And I feel so bad that I was not in the mood for a few months after the accident happened. I cannot imagine how hard it was for Bill to take care of me and to handle my mood swings.

*Time skip*

"I'll go to toilet." Billie says and gets up.

I take out my script, since I'm done with eating and go through my lines one more time. I have a lot of them to learn for tomorrow and the lazy bitch I am, I started learning them at 11th hour.

In the middle of rehearsing, someone touches my arm. I turn around to check and there's 30ish year old man with oily hair and looking like he has done some drugs. I politely take his hand off my arms.

"How are you here with gorgeous?" He asks.

"With my girlfriend. Can I help you with anything?" I try to stay as polite as possible.

"Girlfriend, huh? Do you need anyone to...you know..." ,he leans in and whispers, "hook up with?" 

What the actual f.

"No, sir. I'm not interested."

But looks like he didn't understand because he immediately started touching my arms again and then started rubbing my thigh. Oh my shit. I try to remove his hands but he refuses. I swear I'm on edge to-

"Who are you?" Billie appears out of nowhere. Thank God.

"Are you that girlfriend she's talking about?" He gets up.

"Yes, and you are?" She asks again.

"Oh, nobody special, I just had a little chat with your girlfriend."

She gets closer to him.

"Listen you fucking drug addict, get your fingers off of her." She's gridding her teeth.

"Or what?"

"You want to see?"

Oh gosh Billie don't do anything everybody's already staring at this movie-lookalike scene.

"Don't." I whisper to her.

"Security! Can you get him, he's sexually assaulting her." Billie turns around to get security's attention. They immediately grab him and get him out. 

I'm already packing our stuff and Billie's leaving money for this dinner on the table and we rush out. It's not because of embarrassment or anything, I just want to leave and get fresh air.

I put our stuff in car and stay outside to catch some air. Billie wraps her arms around me and starts kissing my head.

"I'm sorry I left you alone." She starts apologizing.

"Billie please don't apologize." I cut her. "Thank you for protecting me."

"Anything for you."