$ after the crash $

This one is related to "an accident on set" chapter so I recommend to read that one before this one. (that's a command)

Billie's POV:

It's been a month since it all happened. Y/n's burns are slowly disappearing and she's going to physiotherapy every week. But, she also started being distant, which I understand. That was literal traumatic experience. She's constantly moving in bed and she can't sleep so she's taking some pills which never help her. That's why she's always moody and stays in bed for days. We had to cancel physiotherapies a few times.

She slept well last night, so I'm planning on inviting her closest friends over to have some kind of dinner-party. I know she needs it, because she didn't see them in month or more.

Anyway, I have to tell her that, because it's going to be obvious that I'm preparing the whole apartment for something.

She's sitting on couch, watching TV and eating snacks. I sit next to her and lay my head on her arm.

"I feel like you have to tell me something." She says and smiles at me.

"What? How do you know?" I laugh.

"You would come earlier to watch movie with me if you didn't have anything to think about."

"My gosh, okay. Well, you didn't see your friends in long time, right?" She just nods. "I was thinking about inviting them over tonight to have some kind of dinner-party. I mean I already invited them, it's a surprise."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I have to take a shower and find something to wear!" She says angrily.

"Listen don't be mad you still have time to do it, I'll clean around and prepare everything."

She takes her crutch and rushes to bathroom.

*Time skip*

Everything is ready. I cleaned the apartment and bought drinks and food and dressed up. Y/n is still in bathroom dressing up. It takes her longer because of injuries.

Y/n's POV:

This fucking injuries I can't even put my pants on. But at same time I can't put a dress because my legs would show as well as my burns. I'll just put something oversized so that it doesn't touch my legs.

I finally leave the bathroom and see that Billie already prepared everything.

"Oh babe why didn't you ask me for help?" I ask her.

"It's okay, you were dressing up so I had time to do it, besides I don't want you injured to do all of this."

I fucking adore her. I give her a kiss a hug her. "Thank you."

We hear a ring bell so Billie rushes to the door to open (she has both of her legs in function so it's much easier for her besides me). Hailee, Griffin, Madison *Bailey*and her girlfriend walk in with gifts. Each of them give me hugs.

"You didn't have to bring gifts! You could've save it for birthday!" I tell them.

"Come on, you deserve them, and we missed you." Madison says.

"How's your leg?" Hailee asks.

"I think it's getting better, I'm going to therapies so it should be in function in 2 weeks or so."

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Billie asks.

"Just water, please." Griffin says and we all look at him with confused faces.

"Dude, don't be a pussy!" Mariah (Madison's gf) punches his arm.

"I have a race tomorrow!" He defends himself.

"So?" Hailee says.

"Babe give him water, we don't want him to end up like me." I insert myself. They all just start laughing.

A few minutes after, we hear bell ringing again.

"I got it." Mariah says.

As she opens the door, I see Lili, Timothee, Claudia and Finneas walking in. They all jump on me and hug me as tight as they can.

A second after we hear bell ringing AGAIN.

"It's opened!" I yell and see my bandmates walking in. I haven't seen them in long, since we don't really have a lot of time to work on new music. Each of us have something going on, but at least we have concerts when we have time.

"Let the party begin!" Billie turns on the music and starts giving drinks to everybody.

*Time skip*

We all had amazing time, we were talking, singing, drinking and dancing (I barely did). Lili and Timothee got drunk so Finneas offered himself to drive them home. Now it's just me and Billie, sitting on couch again. We'll clean tomorrow.

"Thank you for this. And I'm sorry for being distant." I whisper.

"Babe stop apologizing. And you don't have to thank me for this, that's the least I can do." She gives me a kiss on forehead and wraps her hands around my waist.

I'm sorry if it's too short I didn't have time 😭