$ y/n winning an oscar $

First of all I deeply apologize for not being active for almost 6 months (girl...) but school, music school and drama school are KILLING ME and I had no time for new chapters...

Billie's POV:

My talented girlfriend got nominated for Oscar for "The Best Leading Actress" in her movie "Love Me Again" and I couldn't be more proud of her. We already took pictures so now we are heading to the room where announcement is being made.

Y/n's POV:

Billie and I sat in the front row with the other nominated actresses. Jessica Chastain walked in as she won the Oscar last year and said a couple of nice things to each of us.

"Y/n, amazing actress, also the youngest here, you always had amazing movies and roles, but looks like this one won many hearts! Y/n Y/l/n as Emma Correla in "Love Me Again"!

Billie and I both smile at her and I mouth to Jessica "Love you".

After Jessica said a couple other things, everybody knew that it was time for an announcement. Billie hold my hand in hers and gave me warm smile because she noticed that I was a bit anxious.

"The Oscar goes to..." Jessica said, opening envelope.

She smiles as she sees the name, lifts her head up and says...

"Y/n Y/l/n, "Love Me Again"!!!"

I open my eyes wide and look at Billie and all she did was yelling at me "I knew it!!" even though I didn't have high expectations for winning.

All I could hear was a big applause so I got up and headed to the stage in my purple dress and black heels.

Jessica waited for me with the biggest smile and warm hug and gave me the Oscar.

"You deserved it" She whispered while hugging me.

I get closer to the microphone holding my first Oscar and with watery eyes.

"Oh my..." I begin.

"Gosh I never expected this. Firstly, I have to thank my parents for believing in me and supporting me in everything I did in my life because if they did not agree to involve me into acting classes, after begging them with tears in my eyes, I probably would not be here. I also have to thank my friends for sticking with me in any situations in my life and career, my amazing girlfriend who's been my supporter for over 4 years now, my manager, and of course you guys and for your love and support I'm getting on daily basis." I let a few tears to roll down my face. "Also congratulations to these amazing actresses who got nominated. Give an applause to them!" Everybody started clapping and those 4 other nominated actresses gave me the biggest smile. "Thank you everybody once again and have an amazing night!"

*Time skip*

Billie did not stop telling me how proud she is and how much she loves me since I won. Of course I love that, but girl, its been 2 days.

"Goshhh I am so fucking proud!" She hugs me from behind as she came from our bedroom to the kitchen while I am scrolling through instagram and seeing my friends congratulate me.

"Babe you already told me that." I roll my eyes with a smile on my face.

"I knowww... I just wanted to let you know."

"I have that noted." I smile and give her a morning kiss.

"Can I see the posts?"

"Of course!" I give her my phone.

1,868,054 likes

1,868,054 likes

lilireinhart SO PROUD OF YOUUU!!! CONGRATS ON WINNING AN OSCAR! <3

View all 6,291 comments

y/n.y/l/n thank you lilith, love you <3

3,284,638 likes

3,284,638 likes

haileesteinfeld congarts on winning an oscar before me?

View all 9,291 comments

y/n.y/l/n who is better now steinfeld?

haileesteinfeld @y/n.y/l/n *sigh*

2,472,018 likes

2,472,018 likes

finneas my future sister in-law won an oscar?!?!

View all 7,935 comments

billieeilish *smirk*

12,472,016 likes

billieeilish and here you are, finally holding the award of your dreams. I love you so much and I am so proud of how long you have come.

View all 28,472 comments

zendaya fav couple, congrats Y/n!

y/n.y/l/n I love you Bills <3