Ch.8: Jisoo and Rosé

"Wait" Jennie was trying to keep Lisa's hands on her cell phone at bay, "Lisa, I'm just trying to text my mom."

"Lisa s-just wants to be a puppy again." The short-haired girl kept trying to take the cell phone from Jennie's hands. "Nini."

Jennie snorted, holding both of Lisa's wrists only one hand. The hazel-eyed girl moaned in protest and hid her face in the smaller one's neck, muttering something to herself. Jennie's lips caught between her teeth as she felt Lisa's nose trailing over her skin, her calm breath giving her almost instant chills.

"Ready." Jennie finally handed over her cell phone to Lisa.

"W-Do you want to be a puppy like Lisa too?" The hazel orbs looked at Jennie with typical glint.

"It's OK love." A small smile formed on Jennie's lips as she moved closer to Lisa.

Lisa pressed her lips together for a moment, her gaze turning blank. She put the device next to her and sighed.

"I-I like it when-" Lisa's oppressive gaze was directed at Jennie's face. "I l-lisa when... when Nin-"

"Everything is alright." Jennie's hands ended up on the sides of Lisa's face. She gently caressed her cheeks, quickly sealing her lips to hers, "You can."

Lisa blushed slightly, covering one of Jennie's hands with here, "I like it when Nin-" her legs we're restless, just like her fingers playing with the edge if the brown-eyed girls blouse, "W-when... y-you say that."

Jennie looked at the older girl with a raised frown, "So what?"

"Love" Lisa spoke slowly. Jennie smiled, adjusting herself in the girl's lap.

"Because you are my love" Jennie ran her index finger over the tip of the older one's nose.

"Princess Lisa," the older's lips lightly brushes against Jennie's cheeks.

Jennie simpered and turned around, positioning her knees next to Lisa's legs, one on each side of her body. She partially place her weight on the girl and leaned down to place kisses on her forehead and nose of her.

Lisa frowned slightly, putting her fingertip to her lips, her gaze seeming to be calling out to Jennie.

The brown haired girl laughed and covered Lisa's lips with her own, feeling the girl shudder as she captured her lower lip between her teeth.

"I've been waiting to bite you all over." Jennie confessed, sealing her lips one last time.

Lisa remained still, examining her bottom lip with her fingers, Jennie frowned and gently lifted the black-haired girl's face.

"Did I hurt you?"

A sigh escaped Lisa's lips. Her gaze dropped from her and she clenched her hands into Jennie's blouse, as if she could make the uncomfortableness in her womb disappear.

"Lili, did I hurt you?" Jennie repeated.

"Uhm..." The hazel-eyed girl growled, pressing her lips together. Her hands trailing to Jennie's waist, holding her as she tried to find a more comfortable position. "Lili-ni don't know, Nini"

Lisa gently pulled Jennie's face towards her, touching their noses. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply. 

"Baby, what happened?" Jennie's hands of hers moved away from Lisa's face gently so they could maintain eye contact. Only Jennie, since Lisa's gaze on her never left her hands on her.

"Lili-I... and I-" The short-haired girl was highly nervous, her cheeks we're crimson and her restless fingers did not stop playing with the fabric of Jennie's blouse.