2. HAGAN

"𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞"

...

━━━jackie plumped down at the lunch
table, her food bouncing a bit. "today is shit" she grunted.

"and why is that?" nix asked, looking at his friend. "I failed my history exam" she threw the graded paper onto the table and sighed. "f!" she grunted. "I really hate Ms. Peterson" she shoved a French fry into her mouth.

"I like Ms. Peterson" nix whined quietly. "well, she doesn't like me" she said, "she hates me even. she always tries to say I cheat. and I still fail all my classes?"

"even gym?" phoenix asked with a small grin across his lips. "yes! even gym" she whined. Vanessa laughed, "gym? -pixieee, even I'm not failing gym" she giggled. "fuck off"

"hey guys" they heard one of the voices they heard last night. Nix smiled and waved, only staring at Jonathan, disregarding Nancy. "oh hi" Jackie smiled at the two of them.

The two friends sat down next to each other, Nancy next to Jackie. Jacqueline ripped the paper out of phoenix's hands and shoved it back into her bag.

"okay, damn" phoenix laughed, watching Jackie crumble her paper into her bag. Nancy looked at Jackie, raising an eyebrow as she watched confusedly.

"my brother.. he's not himself" Jonathan continued his conversation with Nancy. Nancy then looked over at byers (along with everybody else) with a frown.

"what is it exactly?" Nancy asked, trying to keep herself quiet. "it's like these past memories in the..." Jonathan glanced at phoenix and sighed, "in the place"

"what's wrong with him? " Jackie wondered. "this isn't the place to tell you guys. We rally shouldnt drag you into this" Jonathan muffled, them all staring at him confusedly.

"well, were friends-ish now, so we could go in the bathroom or that av room" nix said. "we could go now if you want? in the av room," Nancy suggested, looking over at Jonathan. "but you're risking a lot"

Vanessa laughed, looking at Jonathan and Nance, but they both just looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "you're joking, right?"

Nancy and Jon just glance at each other before slowly shaking their heads, almost in sync.

"holy shit" v whispered to herself. "wait-im so confused, what do you mean-"

"do you or do you not accept the risk?" Nancy asked, seriousness clear in her voice. Nix chuckled out a breath, "alright fine. I accept the risk" he said. Vanessa and Jackie looked at each other, "us too"

...

Nancy and Jonathan's left first so a teacher wouldnt stop and annoy all 5 of them, even though they most likely wouldnt.