Chapter 22

“…Mmh!”

In an instant, their lips touched.

Even if he lost his reason, his body seemed to retain the memory.

Helkainis took in Jiwoo’s saliva and licked it more skillfully than when he first attacked her.

“Mph, no, wait, nnh…!”

She had known after seeing with her own eyes that Helkainis had a strong body. But looking at it again this way, his physique was large enough to say that he was huge compared to Jiwoo.

Even while standing still, he looked like he was two meters tall, but as he laid down and covered her, Jiwoo was completely surrounded by him.

He went ahead and told her to run away first, but it seemed like there was not much room to escape in any case. She could never win with just her strength.

Jiwoo gasped and took in a deep breath. It was because the scent emitted by his elven kind had grown so thick that she could be intoxicated. It was like a fragrance that was openly trying to seduce her.

As Jiwoo grabbed his arm and shoulder and tried to push him, his arm muscles swelled and hardened.

“Haa…”

A low-pitched sound with a hint of excitement pierced her ears.

Only after the soft bed touched her back did Jiwoo realize that he kissed her and laid her down completely on the bed.

“Uht…!”

Helkainis, who parted his lips for a moment and looked at this side, was smiling.

It was difficult to know what the jet-black eyes were thinking when even the pupils could not be distinguished, but this time, she could see what was in it.

Lust.

Without realizing it, Jiwoo gaped at him blankly. This… this looked really dangerous.

“Uh-huhp!”

She was out of breath right away. She shut her mouth.

With her mouth open, the dense floral scent characteristic of their tribe invaded. His body scent was very similar to that of pine, and when he kissed her like this, she even felt quite refreshed.

“Hupp, hhng!”

When she first met Helka, who lost his reason, the kiss was not at this level. It was a very coercive act.

Helka looked as if he was apologizing in advance for what he was about to do. As proof of that, his bulging pillar started rubbing against her thighs. Jiwoo was surprised that her body shook greatly, feeling the lewd movement like an animal moving its waist over the clothes.

“Ung, uh-huhp!”

And the kiss didn’t end either.

His dry, hard hands gripped her cheeks tightly. A large hand touched Jiwoo’s ear.

Because of the mistake she had made with Lanceil last time, Jiwoo couldn’t forget that this was a sexual temptation for their people.

Let’s do it right here. That was what Helkainis’ entire body was instinctively telling Jiwoo.

As he gently touched her earlobe, he continued to nibble and release her lips. He proceeded to lick her lower lip, then he went back to suckle her tongue.

And surprisingly, Jiwoo got excited so easily at that act.

“Hng…”

Helka swept his fingers through her hair, and he touched her ear again. Holding the back of her head together with her hair as it was, he tilted Jiwoo’s head and kissed her more deeply.