Chapter 69

“Mmh, ngh…!”

Tevon kept chasing after her lips with a passionate rampage, then bit Jiwoo’s lips with his teeth. It didn’t hurt too much, but it left a stinging impression.

Upon hearing her moans, Tevon stopped his movements and opened his eyes wide.

However, Tevon only rolled his eyes and looked at her, then slowly licked the part he had just hastily bitten off without parting his lips completely.

“Haht, huuu…”

Jiwoo turned her head away because it was itchy, but he repeated the same act like a beast licking her.

His wet tongue ran down her cheek and bit into her ear.

At the same time, Tevon put his tongue in her ear hole and hugged Jiwoo’s waist. Jiwoo hugged Tevon, tightly attaching herself to him.

As their chests met, Tevon’s manhood that was pressed against her stomach jumped in a fit. Like an animal caught in a trap.

“Haa, huuu…”

The way he kept hugging her and rubbing his face looked like a big lion acting cute.

‘Does it feel that good?’

It was evident that his ears were sensitive. It was cute how he kept groaning as if he was in pain while their bodies were tightly enmeshed together, so Jiwoo raised her posture a little while keeping her hands on Tevon’s chest.

Then she bit his ear lobe, ran through his ear, and stuck her tongue into his ear, as he did with her.

“W-What— hah, keugh!”

Suddenly, Tevon grabbed Jiwoo’s back with both arms and pulled her into a crushing hug.

“Huht…!”

The scent of honey spread through the water around them as Jiwoo moaned lightly. He hugged her so tightly that it almost hurt.

The pillar touching her stomach twitched intermittently.

Jiwoo looked at Tevon with surprised eyes, his face flushed red and his eyes wide open.

“S-Sorry…!”

Tevon, who almost lost Jiwoo by inadvertently loosening his hold on her, was restless even holding her by the waist again.

Bzzz.

Since Tevon was quiet, only the sound of bugs in the summer night was loud.

Tevon seemed to be terribly flustered as Jiwoo was silent

He couldn’t even make eye contact at all, and only his face was blushing. He was no longer a lion, but a gentle sheep.

“Pfft.”

“…It’s funny?”

He hugged her without saying a word. As he was resting his chin on her shoulder, she heard a sullen voice.

“…I may look like an idiot, but I succeeded in making Seo Jiwoo laugh.”

Tevon’s body was so hot it was nice to snuggle up to him in the cold water.

His body seemed to be hotter than before he had climaxed, and the water was a little warmer now, too.

There was a smell rising from the stagnant water, as if a fragrant oil was poured into it.

“How can even that smell good…”

“Yes, it smells like s*men.”

“I like it though…”