Chapter 81

She was trying to process what was just said, but it still stunned her speechless.

Were they saying that milk is coming out of her breasts right now?

“By the way, Seo Jiwoo, this is plant poison… Is it okay? How did you accept it as the Akarna?”

“I don’t know…”

“Maybe it’s because the pleasure is stronger?”

The lips of the two men bit into her leaking breasts. In their mouths, the uvula moved up and down as the man sucked slowly.

It was something that would debilitate Jiwoo once she saw it, but fortunately, Jiwoo was still blindfolded because the first night was not yet over.

Only the pleasure welling up in his chest was unfamiliar. Pleasure circulated from the veins that spread like a net across her chest, then headed to the tip.

When the man put a little pressure on his lips, she could feel the liquid swirling in pleasure as it escaped into his mouth.

“Huht! Uuhng.”

She thought she was used to the pleasure that was touching over her whole body now, but no, she hadn’t.

This kind of pleasure was so foreign to her. It was different from simply caressing her breasts. It was as if she had an extra genitalia attached to her upper body. It was even ejecting liquid.

“Hck!”

Scary to think that far, the man’s lips sucked in her breast. Hearing the blatant gulp, Jiwoo couldn’t stand it any longer.

“Aht! Wait…! Stop…”

The man who was intoxicated with the sweetness parted his lips in surprise.

“I’m sorry. Was I too hard on you?”

“It’s not like that. It’s too…”

Jiwoo’s face turned bright red. If her eyes were not covered, her wet eyes would be visible.

“I’m so ashamed.”

“But if I don’t squeeze it all out, it will hurt again…”

“Uhh… but…”

The voice gradually creeped in, and the end was a little wet.

“Seo Jiwoo?”

“Please. It’s because I don’t want you to be in pain, Jiwoo.”

When she told him to stop touching her, he really didn’t even touch her chest. Instead, he rubbed his forehead against her neck and began to plead.

He was charming like a cat and a beast.

In the meantime, the breast that had been sucked until just now started to feel empty.

She’d rather endure it even if it was painful, but her body that grew accustomed to pleasure, clamored for stimulation again.

Because of her impatient body, Jiwoo twisted her body and groaned.

“Hu….’

“Seo Jiwoo, does it hurt?”

Not knowing what her body was like, worrying in an innocent voice was rather vulgar. After biting her lip several times, she finally spoke in a barely heard voice.

“…I’m fine.”

“I’m glad. You trust us, right?”

The man who hugged her from behind has been waiting to hold her breast with his big hand. The soft flesh was crushed by his hard, rough fingers. As milk began to drip from the tips of her nipples, his fingers, which had been carefully rubbing the flesh, twisted the nipple with force.