Chapter 77

“Hua…!”

No matter how much they did it with their mouths, her senses did not dull. Especially, she could still vividly feel the breaths passing between her lower body’s lips. The breaths they exhaled was too hot for the wet folds to accept. And the soft and slippery touch of the tongue seemed to melt and eat the whole petal.

“Ah, hnn…”

In fact, Jiwoo even wondered what their s*men tasted like because the smell of it was so sweet and fragrant. But Tevon said that s*men is s*men no matter how sweet like honey it was or no matter what kind of good effect it had.

There was no way they wouldn’t be bothered by another man’s c*m smeared all over her body. But the man did not care about such things and only moved his lips and tongue only for her pleasure.

“Hhuu… haa…”

Jiwoo tried to grab the man’s head, but her hands were not free.

Those holding her arms were kissing the back of her hand and the inside of her arm, or sucking her chest while holding her arm.

It was difficult to tell whether they were rushing into her defenseless body to quench their lust, or whether Jiwoo was entrusting her entire body to them.

What was true was that Jiwoo was moving her waist back little by little, trapped breathlessly.

A little, a little more…

“Aahh… ah! Huuuhngg…”

As her back arched, the soft stimulation gradually became stronger.

When a powerful piece of flesh came through the crack, Jiwoo didn’t stop moaning and almost started to sob.

The man she leaned on tilted his head and whispered in her ear.

“Relax. You’ll feel better.”

Her legs sprang up, but the men clung like leeches. Instead of letting her go, they were delighted to watch her reactions.

They could see where and how their bride-to-be felt. And they certainly got better at seducing just as their appearance was born to seduce.

“Huht, ahng! Aahh!”

She was suffocating. This was not something she could simply describe as pleasure. It was close to them forcibly raising the pleasure and forcibly pushing it in.

The fingers digging into the opening became faster. It wasn’t just one hand touching the folds. The fingers pinching and squeezing the cl*toris belonged to another person.

“Huaahhngg!”

The wet saliva made it even more wet that the damp bottom felt like they were dripping. The tongue, groping for the soft flesh inside, licked the inner wall more and more strongly. In the end, caught in such a state, Jiwoo reached a climax in an instant.

“Huahk, hu-uhk…”

Kisses poured over her body, complimenting her for a job well done.

“Look. You can do it, right?”

While Jiwoo was breathing heavily, they hurriedly began to soothe Jiwoo again, worried that she might say that she would not do it again .

“If you’re tired, tell me anytime. We’ll take a little break.”

These were the same people who said they would never stop.

This makes it three times. The condition for Jiwoo to receive s*men was met for one groom.

The one who had just served her with his tongue till she climaxed, kissed the trembling red opening, and then stood up.

The pillar dripping with fluid as it was excited to the limit, began to rub over the hole.