Chapter 29

Jiwoo, inebriated as she was, quickly wondered why their moods plummeted.

So, if this is the meaning of service according to them, they must have come with a lot of preparation. It’s not normal to have to go to someone like a ‘reward’.

But now that she thought it was a joke, they only thought that she was playing with them.

So, it was obvious that Jiwoo had committed disrespect. Her complexion turned pale in an instant, however Jiwoo’s troubled expression was misunderstood by Tevon.

“You don’t like us? You said you liked my face.”

No, no, that’s not it?

“Well, if you don’t like it that much… I’ll call other people.”

“No! It’s not that…”

It was the first time this kind of situation had happened, so Jiwoo’s eyes turned round.

The alcohol had already fizzed out, and her head was working overtime as if this was an emergency. She thought it was a real joke, she didn’t mean it that way, but saying that right now would only backfire.

“I didn’t know it was today… so I thought I would get the reward later.”

Jiwoo said that and looked into his eyes.

Tevon narrowed his eyes, but the others who followed him looked noticeably better. One of them took a deep breath.

“Really? Then say so. When shall it be?”

However, it seems that Tevon wasn’t the type of person to let go of this kind of thing.

Jiwoo thought about what to say quickly. The face that came to mind in this situation was that person.

“When Helka returns…”

“Ah.”

Tevon placed a hand on his chin.

“Right. You’ll decide after seeing his face. Is that it? He’s handsome, but he’s picky. Our Seo Jiwoo…”

The word ‘he’ seemed to refer to the alchemist that Helka brought. Jiwoo didn’t mean it at all, but Tevon, who had been suspicious from the moment she said ‘joke’, seemed to understand.

“I see. But you’ll accept my good night greeting, right?”

Jiwoo nodded her head countless times, and Tevon grabbed Jiwoo’s chin and kissed her on the cheek. It was obviously a light act on the cheek, but it was sticky enough to make a sound.

After Tevon, it was the other men’s turn.

“Sleep well.”

“I thought we weren’t enough, but that’s a relief.”

“Then will you call me back then?”

As they retreated, they shyly kissed her on her forehead, cheek, and the back of her hands.

Jiwoo blankly looked at their backs. Tevon went ahead and turned around once, even waving his hand to her.

Looking at it, it felt like her soul was drained out.

“Ah…”

Callan, who had been quiet all the time while holding Jiwoo, sighed in apology.

“Their pride must have been hurt, but I hope they’re okay…”

“R-Really?”

She understands that it’s bad, but she doesn’t think it’ll be offensive for any other reason.