im the only one for you (saida)

req - SanaTopHehe

highschool au

———

sana had always had feelings for dahyun, her best friend. she had always admired dahyun's kind nature.

"dahyun, you're so pretty..."

"thanks unnie."

her ability to light up a room with her presence.

but the feelings were deeper than that.

she wanted dahyun all to herself, and she would do anything to make sure that happened.

"unnie! you're hugging me so tight haha!"

"i just miss you a lot~"

sana's obsession with dahyun was subtle at first, a little too clingy, a little too controlling, but she did it all under the guise of being a loving best friend.

it was only when things started to become more serious between dahyun and someone else that sana's true colors began to show.

"dahyun... you love me right? so why were you with someone else?"

jealousy overwhelmed sana, and she couldn't stand the thought of losing dahyun to someone else.

she did everything she could to sabotage dahyun's relationships, all while staying close enough to whisper in her ear, to plant seeds of doubt in dahyun's mind.

"no one cares about you anymore, dahyun."

"everyone left me... except for you unnie..."

dahyun sobbed into sana's chest.

she wanted dahyun to believe that no one else cared about her the way sana did, that no one else would ever understand dahyun the way sana did.

but as she got more desperate, sana's tactics became more extreme.

she started to stalk dahyun, to show up wherever she went, to monitor her every move. she would call dahyun constantly, blow up her phone with texts, show up at her house unannounced.

"ah...unnie? why are you here...? it's 2 in the morning..."

"i just wanted to know how you were doing."

"oh... then come in..."

any time dahyun tried to set boundaries, sana would twist it into a betrayal, into a sign that dahyun didn't care.

"you don't have to come at my house everyday, unnie..."

"why?! are you doing something that i don't know of?!"

dahyun didn't know it yet, but she was in danger.

sana's obsession was unhealthy and dangerous, yet dahyun was too oblivious to it.