sugar mommy (dahmo)

req by - Im_Nayeon_mcrail

(29 yr old momo and 19 yr old dahyun)

poor dahyun 😢
momo is evil!!

"you know, i'll buy you everything you want. i can lend you money."

momo said with a smile, surprising dahyun.

"uh... thanks-!"

"but on one condition." momo said, cutting dahyun off.

"what is it?" dahyun asked, looking curious.

"well..."

momo stepped closer to the younger, smirking. she leans into dahyun's ear and whispers...

"you have to allow me to have sex with you whenever i want, and wherever i want. got it?"

dahyun's eyes widened, shocked. she steps back and leans away from momo.

"what-?!"

"so what's it gonna be?" momo said, playfully.

dahyun furrowed her eyebrows.

"hell no." dahyun firmly replied.

momo then smirks wider.

"but... you're just a college student, aren't you? let's list the stuff you have!" momo stepped forward to dahyun, getting closer.

dahyun looks up at her, angrily.

"rent. oh? i've already ran out. let's continue with the stuff you don't ha-!"

"okay okay! i get it!" dahyun exclaims, interrupting momo.

momo chuckles with a satisfied look.

"i'll... i'll have sex with you." dahyun reluctantly said.

they were now at a love hotel.

momo and dahyun walked to their room. they then walked inside.

"i'm gonna go bathe." dahyun says.

"i'll join then."

dahyun was about to refuse, but she remembers what she agreed to. dahyun furrowed her eyebrows, looks down and nods. momo chuckles.

they both get into the bathtub, the water filled the tub quick.

"come, i'll soap you." momo said.

dahyun nods and turns her back at momo.

momo starts to rub the soap all over dahyun's body till it reached her thighs... then her inner thighs.

dahyun gulped. momo moved her hand away.

"its unhealthy to soap your private parts, dahyun." momo said, smiling.

dahyun stays silent and nods.

after a while, they finished bathing and went out. the moment dahyun turned to momo, she was pushed to the bed.

"what-"

SMUTTTTT

momo interrupts her by kissing her roughly, her tongue dominating dahyun's.

dahyun's noises were now muffled. momo ran her hand down to dahyun's inner thigh, then thrusting two fingers inside. dahyun flinches but she kissed momo back, wrapping her arms around her neck.

momo pulled away.

"ahah, a virgin but you're so wet and tight? are you really a virgin?" momo teased.

"shut it." dahyun said, looking at momo, furrowing her eyebrows.

momo continued to thrust her fingers in and out. dahyun whimpered and moaned, as momo thrusted her two fingers in deep.

she unwrapped her arms and clenched her fists on the bedsheets.

"a-aaah-" dahyun moaned, momo smirked.

"you're so cute..." momo whispered seductively in dahyun's ear, making dahyun shudder and blush hard.

she let out a yelp when momo shoved one more finger inside. she held dahyun's hip with her other hand and thrusted faster.

dahyun's legs started to shake.

"you're close already?" momo said, playfully.

dahyun nods, whimpering. momo started to kiss her neck as she was still thrusting her fingers, except it was faster this time.

then... dahyun came, momo's fingers were wet. momo moved away from dahyun's neck and looked at her fingers, smiling.

"so wet already... we've only just started..." momo whispered again.

momo leaned in dahyun's pussy and started ti eat her out, licking her pretty little clit, her tongue thrusting inside her walls.

dahyun moaned, she felt momo licking all her wet spots. momo licked a sensitive spot making dahyun flinch.

"f-fuck!" dahyun let out.

momo held dahyun's legs, making them spread and making it easier for her. she continues licking and eating out dahyun's wet folds.

"m-momo, i'm- aah- close-!"

momo then slid her hand up to dahyun's chest, then moving her finger to rub her nipple then pinching it. dahyun lets out more moans.

momo thrusted her tongue as deep as it can get then licking up and down, left and right, hitting all dahyun's sensitive areas.

"dahyun, you taste so good~" momo said, thrusting out her tongue before thrusting it inside again.

dahyun flinches and twitches when she felt that. she cums inside momo's mouth, moaning.

dahyun pants heavily and hard. momo smirked and looked at dahyun.

she licks her wet lips. she then slowly starts to get closer and grind her pussy against dahyun's, momo moaned.

she humped dahyun, getting faster each hump. the two felt pleasure at once.

dahyun bit her bottom lip as momo continued to grind and moan, their clits touching each other, their wet folds rubbing against each other, sloppy sounds/noises filled the whole room.

dahyun whimpered, letting out a few yelps. momo kept moaning.

"dahyunn~! you feel sooo good!" momo moaned.

momo then came, letting out a loud moan.

they both pant heavily. dahyun thought they were finished but then she noticed momo took out a strap-on out of nowhere and strapped it around her hips.

"m-momo? what are you- hnngh!" dahyun flinches and moans when momo thrusts inside her ass.

momo starts to move her hips slowly, then going faster, the strap was big enough to hit most of dahyun's sensitive areas. dahyun gripped the bedsheets.

she then shoved not 1 finger, not 2 fingers, not 3 fingers, BUT 5 FINGERS.

she fingered dahyun's clit, moving it up and down, thrusting in and out as she still moved her hips.

"you're so tight..." momo grunted. dahyun moaned even louder mow, feeling pleasure in both holes.

it was fast, but dahyun came once again.

they both panted heavily.

"a-aah, you're so cute like this, seriously..."