cheating, regret, sex (saida)

req - SaheliDey003

this is (surprisingly) service top dahyun x bottom sana. top dahyun is a VERY rare sighting 🤭
also, not sure if this is what the person who requested wanted, sorry

"sana?"

dahyun called out.

there was a sight of mark and sana on their bed.

"i- dahyun! you... it's..." sana stuttered. she didn't know what to say.

dahyun just stood there, disappointed, on the verge of crying.

"...why?" dahyun asked.

"he was just... i just... i wasn't myself okay?" sana tried explaining herself.

"a-and i didn't know you'd... come home... early." sana continued talking, but she kept stuttering.

"...lets break up."

"dahyun's intersex...?"

sana was shocked.

"you didn't know that?" nayeon asked, raising an eyebrow.

she has never told sana.

sana had been annoying dahyun the whole day, as usual. blowing up her phone, showing up to her house 10+ times a day, showing up at her office everyday, begging for forgiveness.

eventually, dahyun sighs and turns to look at sana.

"okay. i'll go out with you again." dahyun said.

sana's eyes lit up.

"really?" sana asked.

dahyun nods at her.

"so... does this mean i get to work as your secretary? i promise i'll leave mark's company..."

dahyun thinks for a moment.

"...sure."

10:50 PM

dahyun was still signing some documents, though... there was one problem. it was sana. sana was under the desk, bobbing her head up and down, giving dahyun head. dahyun shivered as she tries to focus on her work.

"sana." she managed to let out.

dahyun puts the pen down and looks down at the sana who's looking up at her with a loving-lustful look. sana takes dahyun's wet cock out, smirking playfully.

"hmm?" sana hummed.

"later, please, i need to finish this."

"that's what you said last time."

sana then wrapped her hand around dahyun's cock, making dahyun flinch, and then sana places it against her own cheek. dahyun sighs shakily.

"fine. come up here." dahyun gestures sana to sit on her lap, ride her shaft.

and sana follows. she unbuttons her blouse, revealing black lace lingerie.