SaMo's Cumdump (sdhmo)

collab with TwiceForLife143

———

momo and sana were successful.

despite being 25, they were the CEOs of the biggest companies of korea.

dahyun was their wife. she was 22, still studying in college.

———

dahyun was home alone, doing her art project.
sana and momo were at a christmas party.

she decided to take a little break.

she went on her phone and scrolled through her wives photos.

she started getting...

horny.

she got the sudden urge to send pics to momo and sana...

so, she got into her wives favorite bikini set, covering herself with a sweater and a skirt, and took a picture of herself lifting up the sweater.

she sent it to momo and sana in a groupchat.

[Dahyun]
< *picture* >

it was quick for sana and momo to see it.
though, they didnt reply with anything; leaving dahyun on seen.

dahyun got kinda disappointed.

after 2 hours, dahyun was on the couch, sleeping. except she has a sweater on this time.

the door was suddenly slammed open, met with the sight of an angry momo. the door was then shut.

dahyun immediately woke up and sat up, she remembers what she did to anger samo.

"oh, welcome back! where's sa-"

"welcome back my ass."

dahyun froze.
momo walked closer to her and unzipped her pants, taking out her cock.

"kneel."

dahyun immediately followed.

"color?"

"g-green..."

momo put a hand on the back of dahyun's head.

"suck."

dahyun follows, sucking it.

momo grunts, pushing dahyun's head further.
she was quick to cum inside dahyun's mouth, yet she still continues to push dahyun's head.

sana then walks in with a smirk.

"hello~! where's hyun?" sana asks.

sana was still behind the couch.

momo pointed down at the dahyun who was sucking her cock.

sana rushed over and started unzipping her belt, taking off her pants and her hard dick springing out.

momo pulls out and lays dahyun down on the floor, dahyun lays on her back.

sana takes off dahyun's panties.

momo's cock was on her cheek, dahyun's head on momo's lap. sana's dick on dahyun's wet pussy, thrusting in.

"a-ah- sa-"

"hyun is already wet~!" sana teases, smirking at dahyun.

sana was gripping dahyun's wrist to the floor.
dahyun couldn't escape, but it's not like she wanted to.

she starts tearing up and crying in pleasure.

momo smirks at this, shoving her cock inside dahyun, deepthroating her.

"dahyun is such a little slut for her wives, isn't she?" momo said.

"she's tightening up every thrust. her only purpose is to be a slut..."

sana got deeper each thrust she did, while dahyun was choking on momo's dick.

"so quiet now, are you? but... you were such a bad girl a while ago... and that means your wives have to punish you for that~"

sana's pace fastened when she said that.
momo cums the second time inside dahyun's mouth.

"swallow it all, you fucking whore. you only serve as a cumdump."

and dahyun followed. she gulped it down her throat, making sure she didn't leave a drop.

"i'll turn dahyun around." momo said to sana.
sana nods, as she pulls out.

dahyun is now laying on her front. sana grabs her hips and immediately thrust in without a warning, making dahyun yelp.

"hey, look up here you slut." momo orders.

dahyun looks up and is met with the sight of momo's cock...and momo looking down at her, standing up.

momo shoves her cock inside dahyun's mouth, resulting dahyun to choke.

she notices this and pulls out, cupping dahyun's cheeks and making her look up, she holds her cock and put it inside her mouth  slowly.

"hyun's hole is really tiny... so cute." sana says.

"well she has 2-... 3 small holes. we'll know when shes fucked by others, but you know we can't let that." momo chuckled.

"ah, thats right! hyun is OUR cumdump. we can't let anyone else take her."

sana and momo kept talking as if they aren't railing the shit out of dahyun.

suddenly, sana and momo were close so sana hugged onto dahyun's hips, momo pushing her head further, both cumming inside her.

after that, momo pulls out, dahyun making sure to swallow everything.

"ah~ feels so good inside her, so warm."

sana pulls out, till she suddenly thrusted inside again.

"w-wai-!"

momo shoves her finger inside dahyun's mouth.

"her mouth feels sticky and hot! she really swallowed everything, what a cumslut."

sana giggles, lifting dahyun shirt a bit, exposing her stomach. her stomach was really soft, despite being filled. sana wrapped her arms around dahyun's stomach.

"should we give dahyun a new nickname?" sana asks.

"SaMo's Cumdump?"

"okay! SaMo's Cumdump is a good one."

dahyun's stomach was starting to hurt. she wanted to puke so bad...

(no shes not pregnant.)

sana cummed again, finally pulling out. dahyun was dizzy as hell.

sana puts her pants back on, momo as well. dahyun was sitting on the floor and her head hurts. she cant think straight nor talk properly. all she can do was breathe heavily. she still doesn't have panties on.

"ah, did we break her?" sana said.

"probably, ill carry her to bed." momo replied, lifting dahyun up and carrying her.

dahyun snaps out of it and wraps her arms around momo's neck, wrapping her legs around momo as well.

momo walks to the bedroom with sana following her, gently placing dahyun on the bed.

momo and sana lay next to her, so now dahyun's between the two japanese women.

dahyun was still shaking a bit, so momo wraps her arms around dahyun. dahyun snuggles her head into sana's neck, as sana strokes her hair.

they slept in each others embrace...

as an apology, next day they bought dahyun a piece of cake :3