mafia wives (saidahmo)

req -  naaj1yah

dahyun, sana, and momo were wives. mostly, sana and momo were busy these days. why? cause they were mafias. of course dahyun didn't mind. she respected their jobs and all.

sana and momo would always apologize, cuddling dahyun as an apology for being busy as always. dahyun would always tell them it's okay.

one day, sana and momo had a day off, meaning they can go out with dahyun. but... they saw a boy outside, that seemed to be friends with dahyun. he seems... to be blushing. this made sana and momo jealous. they were always overprotective over dahyun.

why was dahyun just talking and smiling at him?

why can't dahyun see that he's flirting with her?

why can't he just leave dahyun alone?

momo and sana decided to step in, glaring at the boy as a signal to leave her alone.

"ah, momo and sana!" dahyun said, as she turned around.

the boy immediately knew the signal and waved dahyun goodbye.

"hm? why did he suddenly leave- wait..." dahyun said and turned around, furrowing her eyebrows.

"he probably just needed to go somewhere." momo replied, smiling at dahyun innocently.

"you guys made him leave!"

"we didn't want anyone stealing OUR dahyun, right momo?" sana smiled. momo nods, agreeing with sana.

"all we did was talk!" dahyun exclaims angrily.

sana pinched dahyun's cheek.

"you're so cute when you're angry, dahyun!" sana teased.

momo pinched dahyun's other cheek, laughing.

"let go of my cheeks!" dahyun angrily says.

the 3 wives' date was about to come to an end, as it was getting dark.

"most of the mall branches are closed now, do you guys still wanna go anywhere?" dahyun asks.

sana thought for a few minutes, before she suddenly smirked.

"i have a place in mind." sana said, smiling at dahyun.

"what is it?" momo asks.

sana whispered something to momo, so quiet so dahyun couldn't hear it. dahyun looked at momo and sana.

"what is it??"

when sana finished whispering, momo sighed.

"i'll book for us." momo took out her phone.

"thank you, momoring!" sana smiles.

dahyun was so confused.

"seriously, what is it?"

"it's a surprise, dubu. don't get impatient!" sana giggled.

"...a love hotel? seriously?" dahyun said.

"it's not bad to spend time with your busy girlfriends, is it?" sana teased.

momo strokes dahyun's head.

"what do you expect from sana's high libido, dahyun?" momo laughed.

"i don't have a high sex drive!" sana argued.

they talked as they walked through the halls, eventually finding their room. they unlocked the door and the room was really nice.

a big bed, the lighting was beautiful, the bathroom was clean. towels on the bedside table.