love at first sight, sex at first night (saida)

req - softsaida

softsex like making love, dahyun gains a new kink 😱 (mommy kink and praise kink)

(a sprinkle of MiNaChae)

dahyun bumped into a woman as she was rushing to the college building.

"i'm really sorry ma'am, but i'm in a hurry!" dahyun apologized.

she looked up from the floor and it seems the woman was older than her.

"it's okay, are you alright?" the woman asked.

"i'm late!"

dahyun quickly stood up, the woman standing up as well.

"should i give you a ride? what college are you in?"

"JYP College, it's my first day and i overslept!!! thank you for the offer, but lets please hurry up!"

the woman nods and they went to the car. dahyun closed the door and the woman went into the drivers seat, she then started the car then drove to the college that dahyun said.

dahyun was panting heavily.

"i- i'm sorry for being in such a rush, it's my first day of college and i'm gonna be late if i don't get there soon-"

she interrupted dahyun.

"shh, it's fine. don't worry much. i'm sure we'll get there fast."

dahyun sighs.

"thank you, really." dahyun said.

the moment they arrived at the college building, dahyun immediately took her bag and ran inside. the woman just stared at her through the window and chuckled.

"...how cute."

dahyun walked inside the cafe with her bag. she decided to place her bag on a table and go to the cashier.

"good afternoon! what would you like to order today?" that cashier asked.

"i'll have a chocolate smoothie, thanks!" dahyun responded. the cashier noted that.

"name?"

"kim dahyun."

"alright... so, anything else?"

"mm, nope."

the cashier nods and dahyun goes back to her table. she sat and took out her laptop to work on her problem sets. as she was studying, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

she turned around and saw...

chaeyoung. her best friend.

"oh! hey, chaeng!" dahyun greeted with a smile.

chaeyoung sat next to her.

"hey dahyun. today, nayeon and mina were really pretty as always and they're such loving girlfriends i love them so much and-" chaeyoung kept talking about mina and nayeon as usual. if she wasn't, then that's not chaeyoung.

dahyun just listened to her as she study.

the waitress came to their table.

"chocolate smoothie for kim dahyun." the waitress said.

dahyun nods as the waitress places the smoothie on the table. as the waitress left, something caught dahyun's eye.

"is that..." dahyun mumbled.

chaeyoung stopped talking.

"what?" chaeyoung asked, looking at the direction to where dahyun's looking.