stepsister's help (dahmo)

req - TwiceForLife143

dahyun and momo were stepsisters.

momo was an alpha, while dahyun was an omega.

they met when they were children. now here they are. dahyun is now 23 and now momo was 26.

they still spend a lot of time together hanging out, they were the closest sisters ever. sometimes fighting, but always apologizing in the end.

they were so close that they even decided to move out and become roommates at a big apartment, luckily having enough money for their needs.

one day, there was a need that couldn't be solved by money.

(unless you shove a billion dollars up your pus-)

dahyun was in heat. the smell of her heat was starting to go everywhere, even reaching momo's room.

dahyun was watching tv in the living room downstairs till momo came downstairs.

dahyun heard the footsteps and turned around.

"hi unnie! need anything?" dahyun asks, smiling at momo.

"uhm, i can smell it from upstairs." momo replied, raising an eyebrow.

dahyun knew what she meant.

"ah, i'm sorry... i'll get some heat pills at the store. i didn't know my scent was distractin-"

"no no, it's fine." momo said, cutting dahyun off.

dahyun nods.

"but... you don't have to buy heat pills, dahyun." momo was starting to suggest something.

"what do you mean?" dahyun was confused by what momo just said.

"you know...? you can always ask me to help." momo said that without a thought.

dahyun just froze, before suddenly exclaiming-

"WHAT?! i mean- you're- we're sisters!" dahyun responds, shocked but blushing a bit.

"so? were just sisters on some stupid little paper or whatever."

momo didn't seem to think anything was wrong.

"isn't it kinda like... wrong?"

"hm... but it's not wrong if no one sees us, right?" momo smiles.

dahyun hesitates for a while, but she thought about really needing it.

"i-... well... uhm... o-okay..." dahyun says, accepting to letting momo help with her heat.

momo then took the younger's hand and led her to her room as dahyun followed.

when they got there, momo closed the door and dahyun sat on the bed. momo knew it was dahyun's first time getting heat, and the fact dahyun was a virgin.

smut

momo walks closer to dahyun and gently pins her down to the bed, getting on top of dahyun. she started slowly, lifting her sweater up, revealing a pink bra. dahyun's skirt lifted up as well, revealing the panties matching the bra.

momo smiled at the sight of her little sister. dahyun's chest, stomach, waist, hips, thighs, etc. momo loved every single part.

her hand caressed dahyun's thigh, reaching it up between her inner thighs before pulling dahyun's panties down. dahyun shudders a little. momo then took off her own shorts, then her boxers, pulling her cock out.