threats (saidahmo)

req - SanaTopHehe

consensual non con, gun/knifeplay, lesbian sex, strap is called cock, fluff at end

momo had wrapped handcuffs around dahyun's wrists.

"let me go, you little sh-!" dahyun was exclaiming angrily till-

sana lifted a knife up her throat, making her shut up.

"say anything else and i'll slit your fucking throat open." sana whispered into her ear.

dahyun went silent. sana lowers the knife. dahyun felt a gun pointed behind her head, it was momo who was carrying the gun. dahyun gulped nervously.

sana spreads dahyun's legs open without atleast a bit of hesitation. she unbuckles the belt on dahyun's jeans.

"what are you-" dahyun shuts up again once she feels the gun pressed against her.

"good girl." sana said, smiling.

sana exposes her pretty pink cunt, her eyes sparkled.

"thank you for the meal~" sana whispered into dahyun's ear before licking dahyun's slit.

dahyun flinched.

"a-ah!" she let out.

sana kept licking her, thrusting her tongue in and out.

momo put a hand to cover dahyun's mouth, muffling her moans. sana kept licking her folds, even fingering it. she suddenly felt dahyun's squirting into her mouth. sana seemed disappointed and looked at dahyun.

"disappointing, you squirted too fast..." sana said before licking her lips.

"momoring, let's switch places." sana added before getting the strap and putting it around her hips.

momo went in front of dahyun after sana position dahyun. sana's cock against dahyun's ass.

"w-wait-" dahyun was cut off by sana's hand covering her mouth.

"ride, baby." momo smirked as she said that, gripping dahyun's hip and pushing her cock into dahyun's hole, dahyun's yelp muffled.

as dahyun rode sana, momo fingered her, making dahyun (muffled) moan even more. momo going into dahyun's arm. dahyun's head dug into momo's shoulder as she was being fingered and anal.

(hahaha yes sana's hand slid off her mouth ok.)

"awh, our little toy is so cute, momoring. i don't like sharing but i'm fine when it comes to my favorite unnie." sana said.

dahyun sobbed into  momo's shoulder. sana kept fucking her hole till they both came.

"you know, momoring hasn't came yet, dahyun. you know what that means..." sana whispered, pulling out of dahyun.

dahyun shook her head but was met with, yet again, the gun pointing at her forehead. momo then took off her skirt, taking off her panties, positioned herself and dahyun; raising dahyun's leg before  pressing her clit against hers. dahyun winced.

sana took dahyun's chin and tilted it so dahyun is now looking at her. sana tongue kissed dahyun as momo scissored dahyun, dahyun's left leg over momo's shoulder as the other is held down by momo's leg. momo grinded.

sana put her her hand on dahyun's cheek so dahyun couldn't let go. momo's clit rubbed against dahyun's. dahyun tried to pull away yet she was held.

sana finally pulls away for breath as dahyun felt both her and momo cumming together.

the three panted.

"aaah~ i'm tired..." sana muttered.

"are you okay?" momo asked dahyun.

dahyun nodded.

"was the gun real?" sana asked, raising an eyebrow.

"mhm." momo replied.

"WHAT?!" dahyun exclaimed, shocked.

"i'm kidding, kidding!" momo laughed.

dahyun furrows her eyebrows, sana laughed.

"i'm tired." dahyun mumbles. sana wrapped her arms around dahyun.

a few minutes later, they were cuddling.