Chapter 28

TW in the description
Sorry - but most of this chapter is VERY NSFW so it is Patreon exclusive. There is also Patreon exclusive artwork for this Chapter.
Enjoy!

Luca POV

They walked, hand in hand, while the waves crashed against their feet. The night was warm, almost uncomfortably so. They waded deeper, and Luca found himself diving into the inky water.

In the dark, he could see a glowing figure approaching. His mate, a Blesk like himself. Glowing spots dotted their bodies, lighting them up in the pitch black. Alberto's eyes glowed beside him.

"You look like you're made of stars," Luca said.

"Then, my sweet starlight, dance with me in this midnight sky," Alberto said, taking him by the hand and twirling him in the water.

And they were starlight, swimming through the night, vibrant and alive. There was no telling them apart from the cosmic lights in the heavens.

 There was no telling them apart from the cosmic lights in the heavens

(Credit to Choo_arts)

Song: (Sleeping at last - Saturn) - Dancing in the starlit night

~.~.~.~

They let the waves push them back to shore, floating along the top of the sea, never letting go of the other.

"You were wrong." Luca said as they finally stood, still glowing on the beach, "It wasn't spooky at all."

"No. It wasn't," Alberto said, eyes closed as though taking in the moment.

And Luca knew they would both remember this night. Always. The night they were stars swimming through the inky black sea.

They walked along the beach, the spray of the waves keeping them in their true form, their Blesk skin glowing.

"I think we might have walked too far," Alberto said, turning around, realizing how far they'd wandered.

"What is that?" Luca pointed ahead of them.

Just within their vision, they saw two black silhouettes walking hand in hand, a flashlight beaming between them.

"Shit, Luca, we are on someone else's private beach," Alberto said, bracing. Then he looked down at himself, "We can't let them see us like this."

With their enhanced night vision, they could see the human pair, but within seconds the couple would be close enough to spot the two males.

"There!" Luca pointed further inland to an old wooden beach shack.

"This is so stupid." Alberto bit out but ran to the hiding place anyway.

It was locked with a metal chain.

They were seconds from being spotted.

"Hurry!" Luca pleaded, his head snapping to see the couple almost on them.