A false love (Minho)

Requested by @SophieJadeFlorence

You had been here in the glade for a day now. You had already been assigned as a med-jack and was amazing at your job. Your favourite patient was Minho. You quite liked. In fact, if you could, you'd kiss him right now in front of everyone. But he was out, running in the Maze. Without anyone to treat, you had the day off, until someone gets injured of course.

You walked over to the gardens to help Newt. He was your best friend and you cherished him dearly. But only as a friend, you had your eyes set on Minho.

"Need some help?" you asked.

Newt looked up from the tree he had just planted. "Neh I'm good. Zart could use some help though. Bloody tree won't break." He looked over at Zart who was attempting to cut down a dead tree. He was your enemy though, there was no way you were gonna help him! "Just kidding!" laughed Newt seeing the disgust in your face. "Come on it's lunch time. Let's get something to eat."

After a beautiful sandwich with freshly squeezed orange juice and a salad on the side, you and Newt sat near the Maze doors waiting for Minho. Newt had finished his hard work in the gardens so he had the day off too.

"I hope Minho finds a way out, or at least a clue." you said trying to keep the mood uplifting.

"No way. Minho's taking section 2 which is the most looked at and the most plain section. I wish the other bloody sections were open, it would make it easier."

"Well you're joyful today aren't you. Full of hope!" you sarcastically laughed.

Newt sighed. "I hate this bloody maze."

"Don't we all?"

Suddenly, a scream coming from within the maze stabbed the silence to an end. It made your blood curdle, your heart break and your body shiver when you realised who it was, Minho.

Newt was the first to get up, his eyes bloodshot. He limped inside the maze in a sprint. You followed close behind.

"Newt! The doors are about to shut! Your leg won't allow you to make it out in time! Go back! I'll find him!" you yelled between breaths.

"No way Y/N! No leg is gonna stop me from saving that bloody shank!"

You knew that when Newt said stuff like that, there was no stopping him. You ran following the twists and turns Newt took. Right, left, then another left, then a right, it seemed to go on forever. Yet, the screaming that was still going kept your energy high, and your determination. You did wonder after a while, how did Newt know the turns of the Maze? Was he just guessing and following the screaming? Or did he know the way to the section?

Finally, you found Minho. Or at least that's what you thought, considering Newt stood dead in his tracks.

"Newt, wha-" you lost all ability to talk once you saw what was lying in front of Newt. Minho, lay there, screaming while clutching his arm that looked severely broken. Bit not just broken, cut up. His entire body had scratches everywhere.

"MINHO!" you yelled finally gaining your thoughts back.

You raced to Minho's side. "Newt! NEWT! Help me pick him up!" Newt snapped out of his shock and ran to help. While Newt carefully picked up Minho's legs, and you carefully picked up Minho by his shoulders, you questioned what happened.

"Minho! What the bloody hell did you do." said Newt beating you to it.

"I ran, tried to find some clues, headed home-"

"Just get to the point!" yelled Newt cutting Minho off.

"I'm getting to it, geez guys. I was heading home, well back to the glade, then I ran in front of a *screames* CAREFUL!"

You realised you were holing him to tight and loosened you grip. Those scratches did look painful.

"Like I was saying, I ran into a sleeping Griever. Last time this happened with me and Alby, it only stung Alby, but this one was vicious. (If you haven't read the books, Alby and Minho run into a dead Griever which isn't actually dead and stings Alby) Anyways, I got attacked and just managed to run and hide. Unfortunately, it found me and almost killed me. Fortunately, it heard you coming and headed your way, but headed the wrong way."

{Magical time skip brought to you by WICKED}

"How's the arm?" you asked Minho entering the Med-Jack shelter.

"Better. But these beds are really uncomfortable. I do prefer my cozy bed in the Homestead." Minho groaned.

You laughed and sat down on a seat beside Minho's bed.

"That griever, I looked for it." Minho whispered.

This statement stabbed you like a knife. "YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I looked for it. I wasn't planning on getting out alive."

"Why?" your heart beat fast begging for the answer.

"Because of you and Newt. What point was there in living if your best friend has taken your reason to be alive?"

As angry and sad as you felt, this almost made you laugh.

"Dating Newt? Are you crazy? Lol no!" you laughed.

"What!? But you're always around him and being affectionate."

"My heart was born to be with you." you were now serious. You loved Minho and you had a pretty good idea he loved you back.

"My heart beats for you darling. I want you, I love you Sophie."

Almost immediately, Minho jumped up and kissed you. It felt as if the world was perfect. Even though you were trapped in a maze with man eating monsters, as long as Minho was by your side, this was perfect.

A/N: So sorry it took so long. I had so many assignments and stuff so yea. Anyways, hope you like it Sophie.