Caught {request/fluff}

A/N: Yay, my first imagine in ages! Thank you to everyone who has voted, read, appreciated, commented etc, on my past imagines. It helps a lot and is very supportive. So I'm going to start off with a Thomas imagine today, so sit back, grab a blanket and chocolate, and enjoy to show...book...you get it.

Requested by @bubbly_bunny hope you enjoy XD

Allison sat on her bed in the homestead, being a runner, she was allowed to slumber there. The teenage girl dangled her legs on the edge, just contemplating life so far. Minho and her had found some clues in the Maze, but none of it made sense, they were just random numbers and letter that didn't add up. Allison was so deep in her thoughts, trying to connect the symbols somehow that she didn't realise Thomas had walked in.

"Allison, hey." he said sitting down beside her.

"Thomas? Don't you know how to knock?" the girl chuckled.

Thomas looked at her with his usual bright smile that could wash away all negative emotions. "What? I can't see my girlfriend without permission?"

"No, but what if I was getting changed or something?"

Thomas laughed, placing his hand on Allison's thigh. "Then that's even more of a reason to see you."

Allison blushed looking down. She was very insecure about herself, and no matter how much Thomas tried to convince her that her body was beautiful, she still thought badly about it.

Thomas noticed the sudden change of mood, and turned her head so Allison was facing him. "Babe, don't be so insecure, you're perfect." he smiled pecking her on the lips.

Allison's face flushed red. "You're just saying that." she mumbled.

"I'm not."

Allison looked at him deeply in the eye. "Prove it."

To her surprise, Thomas rolled over slightly so he was on top of her. Pushing Allison down onto the bed, he kissed her passionately, slipping his tongue in her mouth. Allison hadn't ever done this with Thomas before, and was surprised at how skilled he was.

Thomas slid his hands down her sides until he reached to hem if her skirt. With a smirk of lust, he started to move his hand under the skirt when the door slammed open.

"Allison! Minho just found another.......wtf?" Newt said in a slightly dumbfounded tone. "The bloody hell are you two doing?"

Thomas quickly rolled off Allison, the two blushing like crazy. "We, were, umm..."

"No need to explain." Newt said putting his hands up. "I'll just leave and you two can go back to whatever it was you were doing."

With a wink, Newt left shutting the door behind him.

Allison looked at Thomas. "Don't worry dear." Thomas chuckled. "Newt won't tell a soul." he pecked her on the lips again. "I love you, so, so much."

Allison smiled, cuddling up to Thomas as night fell upon them. "I love you too." you mumbled into his chest. And you did love him, you really really loved him.