Showing off

Kindness does not need words..

It's true..When words start to define love,kindness,honesty,then it's the moment of downfall..

Because when you cage the wind,it causes something that cannot be thought..

Similar is love..

When it's defined by so so,then it losts it's colour,it lost its value..

I do love you,I am not telling you this,that to show off,to tell you how great I am..

Trust me,before you,I am just a child,who would hold your legs tight and not let go..

Before you,nothing exists for me,after you,I donot wish to exist..

Again I am not showing off..
Again I am not telling you,how great my love is..

If you think so,tell me,I would shut up and get lost,or even better,you let go of me,free me..

Let this silent person be lost in her own silence,and you in your life..

I donot even know who am I,then how to show off,how great I am..

Do I have anything that makes you think like that?

Watching a being,dancing naked infront of countless eyes,a bare banquet for demons to feed..

Who am I to show off,who am I to tell you this,that,do this,do not do that..

Where I can barely survive myself..
I just use words to lessen the burn in me,and if that hurts,then I would stop that too..

The so called show off..