Seven Promises

When I close my eyes,cover my senses,get lost within..

I feel you and me,stories about you and me,revolve around me,

Like crystal butterflies fly around flowers ..

The house of cards,in it me and you,with hope,dreams,wishes,love and promises..

The moment you were born,defying destiny,the man standing before you took seven steps..

With you in his embrace..

And with seven steps came seven Promises,to keep..

First promise,looking into your pure shinning eyes,I will try my best to not see tears in them..

Second promise,your beautiful smile,ethearal laughter,I would try my best,with everything I have,to protect it..

Third promise,you,the beat of my heart,would never know what pain is,and if it comes,it must cross me..

Fourth promise,I would be yours, sincerely and faithfully until you let me go,until you bid me farewell..

Fifth promise,I would never judge you,never point my fingers at you,try to understand what you feel..

Sixth,my life,my existence,my everything is yours,even when I donot exist in your life..

Seventh one,I will keep it on hold,for you to use it when needed..

And the moment came,and the promise too came,the last promise..

What it is,is it to suffer loneliness,to break apart,everyday?